McDonald's, Mentor Avenue, Painesville, OH, USA
Poisoned 1 year ago
Mentor Avenue, Painesville, 44077 Ohio, United States
“Large number 3 and fries.”
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“Large number 3 and fries.”
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“double quarter pounder My son had his food around 10pm last night at 8:30am this morning he had all the symptoms. We did a video chat with his doctor and that was the only thing he ate differently then the rest of the house. ”
“My husband and I ate on Sunday May 24, 2020 and immediately I told him food “smelled different” and we ate it anyways. I ate fish and he ate cheeseburgers and fries. First bite of my fish the cheese tasted odd so I took it off. My husband ate his... food and that night about two hours after my husband was horribly ill!! Dry heaving, vomiting, sweats, fever, chills just horrible. Me not so much. Well, 2 days later he still can’t eat or take much liquids in without a tornado in his belly!! So, today a friend of mine posted similar symptoms and the relief she was feeling better. She thought she had the flu. Come to find out her and her family ate there Saturday night and her entire family at nuggets and she ate BEEF!! Today she is feeling slightly better but still very upset belly.
PLEASE BE WARNED THIS COULD BE A COINCIDENCE BUT WITH COVID AND ALL THE ISSUES THIS SEEMS LIKE A MEAT DISTRIBUTION ISSUE!!
BE SAFE, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, ban BEEF from where you don’t know where it comes from.
“Ordered a caramel truffle shake. About one hour after I started having explosive diarrhea from 10:30 PM until 5 AM. ”
“12 oz. New york strip it was bleeding raw meat. I started getting very upset stomach and nausea on Mother's day Sunday May 10th 2020 when Grub Hub delivered my online order from there at 9:30pm I only ate some of my New York steak because it was not well... cooked even blood was on my mashed potatoes, my food arrived almost 5 hours after my sister ordered it online on Grub Hub and they fell very behind on orders by 10 pm I stopped eating , I stayed awake until 3am because about 2 hours after eating I started getting discomfort/stomache upset , I finally went to bed at 3:00am by 5am I woke up vomiting with diarrhea, right now consistant diarrhea and nausea with stomach pain ”
“I tried the mommy boost drink for the first time, needless to say I'm feeling horrible. Bad stomach ache,diarrhea, nausea, and I only drank less than half of the bottle. I will be pouring out the rest. ”
“I ordered the chilli combo...approx 4:30pm on..5/12/2020...by midnight I had stomach cramps.. projectile vomiting,and profuse diarrhea... I made it back to Dallas...where I was treated by my PC provider for food poisoning...NEVER WILL I EAT THERE AGAIN... ”
“Got a mcdouble lg fry Apple pie and lastly drank a shamrock shake. Didn't make it 2p minutes before I had terrible cramps. No diarrhea, just terrible cramps. Keep trying to poop nothing comes out. Just started puking green milkshake. Hoping the cramps will go away and this was just... bad food not a miscarriage as I am only 7 weeks pregnant :( ”
“I order food from there last night. May 17th at 8pm noticing that they didn't add certain items onto my food when I open it up it was all mushy and weird looking so I ask them can they remake it and they sent that another order I was impressed... with the food but then after some hours I start feeling really sick and I passed out really hard when I woke up in the morning I started throwing up having bad runs I also feel like I was about to faint this is the first experience that I had with them that would ever make me feel this way but all I got to say is I would never order from there again. ”
“Salad We ate an arugula & kale salad (EarthGreens, organic) at about 2pm and both got sick 10 hours later. Diarrhea and nausea first and vomiting during the night. Sick for about 15 hours. Then we were able to eat again. 2 days later, we eat some of that salad... again and about 6 hours later we start feeling bloated, light headed and like we’re going to vomit again. This is happening just now and it seems like this is the only product we can identify in both cases. We are currently trying probiotics hoping it helps reduce the impact. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us