IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
McDonald's, Rigby Road, Blackpool, UK
March 31, 2018 4:06 PM
Rigby Road, FY1 5EP England, United Kingdom
I went to McDonald's at around 8:15 and ordered 3 chicken selects, a classic signiture burger as a large meal with chips and a caramel iced frappe and some additional sour cream and chive dips.
At 4:30-5am this morning I woke up feeling unwell but grabbed a basin and went back to bed. Within 10 minutes I was projectile vomiting into the basin. Throughout this time I was unable to keep even water down without needing to be sick a few minutes after taking a sip.
The vomiting continued until 8:00pm on Saturday however eating food is still off the cards for lack of appetite, I am able to replenish fluids such as water at this point.
I have lost work this Saturday and am loosing work on Sunday as I feel weak from the lack of food, I have spent a long period of time being dehydrated and the genuine exhaustion from being so poorly.
March 4, 2021 5:10 PM
“Right after I ate my Big Mac it felt weird in my stomach and back area like it inflame my kindneys or something ”
March 5, 2021 1:56 AM
“big mac ”
March 5, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge hs no city of chicago food certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no valid city of chicago food sanitation certi... ficate posted/provided for manager on duty. Also the pic unable to provide during inspection proof of any employee on duty with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Priority foundation issued 7-38-012
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of(5) 7oz-size bottled milks at 56. 0f,(1) large 4-lb bag of milk cream at 55. 0f inside cooler at drive thru. Foos was removed and discarded by pic at cost approx 7-lbs at cost $ 7. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed cooler in drive thru area being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 57. 0f. Instructed cooler must maintain 41. 0f or below. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Instructed to use additional cooler on site that 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 5, 2021 9:35 AM
“Had 2 fish sandwiches on March 3rd at about 6-7 0'clock. About on hour or 2 later I started having abdominal pains, chills terrible joint pain and a headache. Its lasted for 2 days now. ”
March 4, 2021 5:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Crownfield Wholegrain Wheat Bixies 36 by Co-op because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Crownfield Wholegrain Wheat Bixies... 36 (720g). Best before: 10 January 2022, 11 January 2022, and 12 January 2022
The presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
March 4, 2021 6:45 AM
“Ordered yesterday evening. Had a few slices but started feeling sick a few hours later. Vomiting and diarrhoea since. Thought of the pizza gives me waves of nausea. Not eaten anything out of the ordinary other than that ”
March 4, 2021 3:42 AM
“I ordered a steak bake this morning on my way to work and within an hour my belly cramped up and I was in severe pain. I then threw up. A colleague of mine said she had a steak bake two nights ago also from new Malden and she threw up. I think they have given me food poisoning ”