IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
McDonald's, South White Sands Boulevard, Alamogordo, NM, USA
October 26, 2018 5:59 PM
222 South White Sands Boulevard, Alamogordo, 88310 New Mexico, United States
Their sausage isnt just pork its also filled with mushrooms. It would be nice if theyd admit this sonic does. Im allergic to mushrooms they make me vomit a lot everytime I eat them. Mcdonalds sausage gives me the exact reaction. They continue to lie abut their meat ingredients and we all need to boycott until the truth is revealed. Lab test it and tell me Im wrong. Mushrooms are common meat stretchers used in fast food meat. If it isnt then its just an extremely unsanitary environment if it makes me vomit every time.
March 4, 2021 5:10 PM
“Right after I ate my Big Mac it felt weird in my stomach and back area like it inflame my kindneys or something ”
March 5, 2021 1:56 AM
“big mac ”
March 5, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge hs no city of chicago food certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no valid city of chicago food sanitation certi... ficate posted/provided for manager on duty. Also the pic unable to provide during inspection proof of any employee on duty with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Priority foundation issued 7-38-012
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of(5) 7oz-size bottled milks at 56. 0f,(1) large 4-lb bag of milk cream at 55. 0f inside cooler at drive thru. Foos was removed and discarded by pic at cost approx 7-lbs at cost $ 7. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed cooler in drive thru area being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 57. 0f. Instructed cooler must maintain 41. 0f or below. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Instructed to use additional cooler on site that 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 5, 2021 9:35 AM
“Had 2 fish sandwiches on March 3rd at about 6-7 0'clock. About on hour or 2 later I started having abdominal pains, chills terrible joint pain and a headache. Its lasted for 2 days now. ”
March 5, 2021 1:31 PM
“I ate there sausage McMuffin and a caramel frappe I drank 2/3 of my drink and 2/3 of my sandwich. We were at the park with my kids. I got very nauseous, then started breaking out in sweats and almost couldn’t stand. Started throwing up and had to get in heavy a/c and go home and have been managing s... ickness since! ”
February 14, 2021 9:44 AM
“Long Island tea drink We were on a small vacation. Got a hotel across from there and decided we would have a drink or two and eat there so my family and I dined here for dinner. The waitress asked me what drink I wanted to drink. I ordered a long Island tea and when I drank it, it tasted horrible an... d she came back and asked me if I wanted another and I said no and she got really close to my face and asked me twice if I was sure shortly after finishing up we walked across the street back to the hotel. I started feeling sick quickly the I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting and had diarrhea this lasted hours til I started throwing up tinged blood I was weak and couldn't move my husband tried helping me. At the time I was to embarrassed to call 911 so after hours of this I laid down and by 3 a.m. The whole weekend my stomach remained upset. July 2015 ”
September 17, 2020 4:46 PM
“Attended a wedding reception yesterday (9/16/20) Ate some burrito meat that was a combination of beef and pork. Almost everyone I knew that was there that ate the meat experienced some form of food poisoning. ”
September 17, 2020 4:28 PM
“Food made for burritos at a wedding reception multiple people Around 15 ”
July 13, 2020 12:33 PM
“I've eaten Breyer's icecream forever. On evenning of 7/9/20, I ate some Breyer's chocolate ice cream. That night, at around 2 am, worst cramps ever, diarrhea, and nausea for hours. After I started feeling better, ate very little for about a day, then I was ok.
On 7/12/20, I had some Breyer's van... illa. Brand new carton. Ate some of that, the EXACT same thing happened in the middle of the night. I dont know what else to attribute this too. The Breyer's was the only thing in common those two nights. ”