IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 21, 2020 12:00 PM
“Report date: Oct 15, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: pic doesn't have a food managers certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observe... d no certified food managers certificate posted to view nor a certified food manager on duty while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (eggs,ham,steak,etc. ). Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)(citation issued)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of appx. 40 or more live small flies crawling around on floor in between cracks in grout under mc cafe cooler and along wall base at front drive- thru. Also. Appx. 8-10 live ants crawling on counter and at drink station in front drive -thru area. Recommended to have a pest control operator to service premises on or after 10/15/20. (priority foundation 7-38-020(a)(citation issued)
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed no cold and hot running water at front prep area hand sink for hand washing. Instructed to use additional hand sinks on site for hand washing. Must repair and maintain. (priority 7-38-030(c)(citation issued)
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report # 2382403 6/29/20 not corrected. # 38-observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap in rear door right corner. Must make doors tight fitting. # 49- must clean spills from mc cafe prep cooler. # 53- must provide a garbage can with lid for women's toilet room. # 55- must grout floor in mc cafe area & next to ice machine. Must repair or replace stained ceiling tiles in dining area,damaged wall bases in north vestibule. #55- must clean debris build up from walls in mc cafe area,dust build up on walls at front service counter. # 55- must clean excessive grease build up from floor under cooking equipment. Must remove ice build up from walk in freezer floor. #55- must elevate,remove and organize articles off of floor and away from walls in storage closets in dish washing area and rear drive -thru area. Must repair or replace and maintain. (priority foundation 7-42-090)(citation issued).
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 19, 2020 7:56 PM
“I absolutely love French fries, at least I used to before my stomach was constantly hurting and bloating after eating them, I’ve constantly felt like I’ve had to throw up and I’ve had loss of appetite after eating them, the pain of my stomach has lasted about an hour or more. ”
October 19, 2020 11:53 AM
“Date Closed: 2020-10-09
Details: VERMIN AND ANIMAL CONTAMINATION
Source: emd.saccounty.net ”
October 19, 2020 10:37 AM
“Husband and I each had a chicken McGriddle. 6 hours or so later the stomach pain and diarrhea kicked in. 18 hours in, symptoms are not letting up. ”
October 18, 2020 11:41 PM
“I went many times to differents branches at last 2 months and all times that me and my family went, we were sick. With vomit, stomach pain, diarrhea, all times. I changed the branches to other site but still worst for us. Today I have my 2 children sick, vomiting at all night, me and my my husband s... ame...and I have sure it is from their food. It is the seventh time that we are sick with the same symptoms after eat here. ”
October 18, 2020 9:47 PM
“They have put a spicy burger in my sons happy meal wrap crispy chicken wrap he has had allergic reaction is now in hospital ”
October 18, 2020 6:08 AM
“I ate a filet o fish from my local store on Friday 10/16/2020 at around 8/8:30pm. For one it was not warm anymore when I got it out to eat (I only live 3 minutes away). About 30 minutes after eating it, I felt really blah and tired and my stomach started to hurt. I went to sleep and when I woke up o... n Saturday 10/17/2020, I was woken up at 5am with heartburn, burps that tasted like the fish sandwich and watery stool. It was about every 2 hours after that I was going to the bathroom. Now it's is early morning on Sunday 10/18/2020 and I have drank just shy of a full 24 count case of water and I have only what seems to me, as gotten worse. No matter how bland of foods I eat, how much fiber I eat, the watery stools will not go away. So it has been almost 2 days with this and im honestly not very surprised, as its they but im still disappointed. Especially for the fact that now I have had to loose out of 2 days of work because I can't stay out of the bathroom. I want this fixed and the past 4 orders I've had from this location, have been trash so I really will not be going back after this. ESPECIALLY if I can't go into work tomorrow. This is by far getting old, food poising, fries are always cold, food doesn't ever have any flavor anymore its always cold or dry and tough. The burgers keep getting smaller, greasier and looking like plastic. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 7, 2020 3:19 PM
“The gyro (possibly the tzatziki sauce). Just me.
I ate a gyro, and within 30 minutes, began to experience bloating and explosive diarrhea, and upon evacuating my bowels (which smelled sour and putrid), I was hit with multiple waves of nausea, and ended up vomiting into the sink repeatedly until my... stomach was empty.
They say it's no longer on the menu, but they still had some of the materials, and so they offered to make it for me.
I think it's all past it's holding time, and should be discarded.
Having cleared my stomach and bowels, I am almost immediately starting to feel better, although the nausea and cramping is still there, and I feel a little shaky.
I am now drinking lots of water, and have taken immodium for the nausea and diarrhea. ”
October 16, 2020 3:48 PM
“Had a can of tuna (spring water)this morning and a smoothie with blueberries,both fron there after 4 hours I wake up vomiting and diarrhea at the same time.still in bed felling very sick after 12h,probably will go to a&e soon ”
October 15, 2020 7:07 PM
“burning pain that never stops for at least 5 hrs ”
September 27, 2020 9:38 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Provigo brand ground beef products by JBS Food Canada because of possible E. coli O157 contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them t... o the place of purchase for a full refund. The following products have been sold at Provigo Hull, 1 du Plateau, Gatineau, Quebec:
- Provigo Medium ground beef club pack (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 213026. Codes: All packages bearing Best Before 16.SE2020 or 17.SE2020 or 18.SE2020
- Provigo Lean ground beef fresh club pack (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 217334. Codes: All packages bearing Best Before 16.SE2020 or 17.SE2020 or 18.SE2020
- Provigo Medium ground beef (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 214117. Codes: All Best Before dates from 23.SE2020 up to and including 28.SE 2020
- Provigo Lean ground beef (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 217331. Codes: All Best Before dates from 23.SE2020 up to and including 28.SE 2020
- Metro Lean ground beef (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 201020. Codes: All « pkgd on » dates from 24.SE 2020 up to and including 26.SE 2020
- Metro Lean ground beef fam. (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 201710. Codes: All « pkgd on » dates from 24.SE 2020 up to and including 26.SE 2020
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
September 29, 2020 9:35 AM
“Salmon Just me, 4 hours after eating I began to bloat, several hours later extremely sick with diahrea and vomiting, next two days nausea, chills and tingling in extremities. Headache off and on. Very sleepy and fatigued. Now at day 7 improving. Still tired and not myself but better. ”
September 26, 2020 11:49 AM
“My hubby and I frequently and have many years eaten Chobani Greek yogurt cups. We bought a 4 pack of them last weekend and the exp date was in November 6, 2020. I was excited for the new flavor called "Milk and Cookies" so when I opened it I was ready to dig in.
Almost immediately, my stomach sta... rted feeling sick, headache, and fatigue. Probably 2 or maybe 3 hours after eating it, I was vomiting all over the place! Lots of puke and lots of poop, the nausea and diarrhea symptoms came on shortly before the vomiting. It was a bad evening, aweful scary night, and I was better end of the next day. I don't have allergies to anything in those, and have enjoyed Chobani yogurt cups, frequently for years.
Later that evening, my husband said that he had a very painful upset stomach and a lot of diarrhea, a couple of days earlier, after he had eaten a yogurt cup from the same 4-pack. He hadn't told me because he didn't realize what was the reason at the time. ”
October 12, 2020 6:02 AM
“I think it's saussages i bought from there Got sick this morning after i ate few sausages yesterday. ”