Report 8 months ago
“I think this burger I just ate is a little undercooked…”
“I think this burger I just ate is a little undercooked…”
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“double quarter pounder My son had his food around 10pm last night at 8:30am this morning he had all the symptoms. We did a video chat with his doctor and that was the only thing he ate differently then the rest of the house. ”
“My husband and I ate on Sunday May 24, 2020 and immediately I told him food “smelled different” and we ate it anyways. I ate fish and he ate cheeseburgers and fries. First bite of my fish the cheese tasted odd so I took it off. My husband ate his... food and that night about two hours after my husband was horribly ill!! Dry heaving, vomiting, sweats, fever, chills just horrible. Me not so much. Well, 2 days later he still can’t eat or take much liquids in without a tornado in his belly!! So, today a friend of mine posted similar symptoms and the relief she was feeling better. She thought she had the flu. Come to find out her and her family ate there Saturday night and her entire family at nuggets and she ate BEEF!! Today she is feeling slightly better but still very upset belly.
PLEASE BE WARNED THIS COULD BE A COINCIDENCE BUT WITH COVID AND ALL THE ISSUES THIS SEEMS LIKE A MEAT DISTRIBUTION ISSUE!!
BE SAFE, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, ban BEEF from where you don’t know where it comes from.
“I ate crab salad. It had been in the refrigerator over a week. I'm the only one here. The only one who ste it. About 1-1.5 hrs after I ate it I got very nauseous and felt like I was going to vomit. Then my stomach started to cramp. I've... gone to the bathroom several times but its not really diarrhea. I don't feel like I have fever but I am trembling like someone with a temperature. ”
“I have only eaten on 2 occasions separated by about a month. On both occasions I had the fried chicken. Food was delicious but I had to pay a price the day after. On both occasions I had stomach cramps followed by explosive diarrhea. I also had ordered enough food... that was large enough for 2 portions. I had same issues after eating the refrigerated food a couple of days later. It came on like clockwork the following morning. ”
“Went at 5pm of May 15 2020. Bought Chicken curry, soy chicken and nasi goreng. Me and wife enjoyed them but did not finish coz we dont eat that much. 10pm I started doing number 2. At 12am my wife woke up to go to the toilet. And since then... we are having bad case of diarrhea for every hour. Please check if someone else experienced this from eating at that branch yesterday. Thanks ”
“Ordered turkey roast beef sandwhich. Only thing I ate that entire day per diet. Four hours later I started feeling off and the diarrhea started every couple hours. Next morning I was dizzy - I got up and then an hour later I threw up. I threw up 4 times... that day - just bile but body was heaving and in bed all day cold sweats. It was awful 24 hours. 2nd day energy was at 50%... 3rd day at 80%. I think the turkey was old as it did have a texture that did not feel right, but I figured it was there. ”
“Tropicana Apple Juice bought from there. I don’t have the bottle, could not confirm if it was maybe expired. Tasted fine. Only thing I had at the time and had stomach issues and over active digestion, diarrhea is on the way. Only I drank it. About 10-20 minutes before the... nausea, then the digestive issues, then horrid and painful gas, soon the diarrhea. ”
“I ate a variety of food from one restaurant. I ate half of a cheese burger,maybe a quarter of my fries and gravy, the burger was made from a frozen beef patty and the stuff on the burger was all over so I went to straighten it out but I... noticed that a corner of the lettuce was brown and flimsy, so I just cut that piece off. ”
“canned lump crabmeat from there. Bought for myself as a Mothers Day Treat. Ate 1 and 1/2 cups Sun nite. Gave my dog some. she is 18 lbs. She was curled up on couch upset all mon and wouldnt eat or move. I felt stomache pain and some discomfort last... nite. 1 day later. This morning early, my intestines are in agony and feel on fire, although nothing is coming out of me, i am curled up in pain for abt 3 long hrs now. ”
“I ordered 2 days ago spicy fried chicken from there and after 12 hours I got sick. I had bloody diarrhea but I did not go to hospital because of the pandemic. However, this is the worst restaurant for me whenever I eat I get sick. I’m a food microbiologist... and I don’t know why the chicken is kept after cooking without protection. Samples should be taken to check for microbial load and the possibility of contamination with allergic material. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us