Report 8 months ago
“My boyfriend got raw chicken, this is disgusting. 😒”
“My boyfriend got raw chicken, this is disgusting. 😒”
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“double quarter pounder My son had his food around 10pm last night at 8:30am this morning he had all the symptoms. We did a video chat with his doctor and that was the only thing he ate differently then the rest of the house. ”
“My husband and I ate on Sunday May 24, 2020 and immediately I told him food “smelled different” and we ate it anyways. I ate fish and he ate cheeseburgers and fries. First bite of my fish the cheese tasted odd so I took it off. My husband ate his... food and that night about two hours after my husband was horribly ill!! Dry heaving, vomiting, sweats, fever, chills just horrible. Me not so much. Well, 2 days later he still can’t eat or take much liquids in without a tornado in his belly!! So, today a friend of mine posted similar symptoms and the relief she was feeling better. She thought she had the flu. Come to find out her and her family ate there Saturday night and her entire family at nuggets and she ate BEEF!! Today she is feeling slightly better but still very upset belly.
PLEASE BE WARNED THIS COULD BE A COINCIDENCE BUT WITH COVID AND ALL THE ISSUES THIS SEEMS LIKE A MEAT DISTRIBUTION ISSUE!!
BE SAFE, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, ban BEEF from where you don’t know where it comes from.
“cakepop I ate one was going to give the others to my roommates thank God my stomach immediately started to hurt I didn't eat anything else just waat ”
“At 4:01 pm my girlfriend and I picked up a order of Salmon teriyaki and lobster fest roll. At 4:30 we ate she had the lobster fest roll which is sushi around 6:30 she begun to start feeling nauseous and run to the bathroom where she had diarrhea then not... 5 mins later she ran back to the bathroom this time to vomit. It is 7:14 pm right now and she has been back and fourth to the bathroom 5 times to throw up. Her stomach is a mess she says and she is very nauseous and weak. ”
“Tuna sub. I ate the sub at 6pm on 5-27. 13 hrs later, at 7am on 5-28 I started violently vomiting. Chills and feeling hot at the same time. Dizzy. Diarrhea. Thtee up constantly till 10 pm when I was taken to E.R. They gave me an I.V. with Zofran... to control vomiting. Released at 1 a.m. on 5-29. Then later that day it started all over again. Was taken to E.R. at 1 a.m. on 5-30. Same treatment as before. Released at 5 a.m. Before I could get home the vomiting began again, so I was taken directly BACK to E.R. I am now admitted to the hospital as of 2 p.m. on 5- 30. ”
“Fresh pineapple chunks reduced to 10p from there
Decided to eat the next day, tasted slightly different but thought nothing as they were supposed to be fresh and not the canned I'm used to
Bad pains and constant diaorrea within 1hour later
Stomach in bits now, blew out... 3 times feeling sick weak and dizzy ”
“Went with my wife and her friends there and grabbed some burgers. As soon as we got home after eating in the parking lot. Me and my wife instantly had stomach issues. I eat a 90% healthy 10% junk food diet so I am pretty aware of what I’m eating... and consuming. The date was May 23 2020 at around 7:00pm ”
“Had HALF of a small French Vanilla from the prepared mix at home and within 5 minutes starting getting stomach pains and felt nauseous. Had diarrhea 3 times 10 minutes later over half an hour. I should have known better because this happens every time. With Ice caps and sandwiches... as well. ”
“Black peppercorns and bushe’s black beans canned Opened the can of beans, ate it then put the rest in the fridge for later, later came. Warmed it up in the microwave for 2:00minutes. Grounded black peppercorns afterwards. Ate with a slice of bread. 5 minutes later I started feeling stomachaches... then nauseous afterwards. The cramps went away hours later but the nausea stayed. Never threw up tho. Just me got sick ”
“I ate three types of sushi/sashimi with salmon in/on it. Approximately 4 hours later I began feeling violently ill. Shortly after that I began vomiting. I vomited for several hours straight with 1-2 minute intervals to break. I was taken to hospital via ambulance due to severe dehydration, shortness of... breath, SVT, decrease blood pressure, severe stomach cramping, repetitive vomiting, severe nausea, and much more. It was concluded that I had a severe case of food poisoning. ”
“Got a mcdouble lg fry Apple pie and lastly drank a shamrock shake. Didn't make it 2p minutes before I had terrible cramps. No diarrhea, just terrible cramps. Keep trying to poop nothing comes out. Just started puking green milkshake. Hoping the cramps will go away and this was just... bad food not a miscarriage as I am only 7 weeks pregnant :( ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us