IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald's, West River Road Northeast, Comstock Park, MI, USA
March 30, 2018 2:23 PM
4133 West River Drive Northeast, Comstock Park, 49321 Michigan, United States
I ate the fries last night around 730pm i believe. After eating them i instantly didnt feel good i have had the runs since then and ive been puking both yellowish and nasty tasting. I have had hot and cold moment to. I know what food poisoning is. Ive had it before so i know that's what i have.
March 4, 2021 5:10 PM
“Right after I ate my Big Mac it felt weird in my stomach and back area like it inflame my kindneys or something ”
March 5, 2021 1:56 AM
“big mac ”
March 5, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge hs no city of chicago food certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no valid city of chicago food sanitation certi... ficate posted/provided for manager on duty. Also the pic unable to provide during inspection proof of any employee on duty with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Priority foundation issued 7-38-012
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of(5) 7oz-size bottled milks at 56. 0f,(1) large 4-lb bag of milk cream at 55. 0f inside cooler at drive thru. Foos was removed and discarded by pic at cost approx 7-lbs at cost $ 7. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed cooler in drive thru area being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 57. 0f. Instructed cooler must maintain 41. 0f or below. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Instructed to use additional cooler on site that 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 5, 2021 9:35 AM
“Had 2 fish sandwiches on March 3rd at about 6-7 0'clock. About on hour or 2 later I started having abdominal pains, chills terrible joint pain and a headache. Its lasted for 2 days now. ”
December 27, 2020 10:48 AM
“Last night I ate ribs and mashed potatoes. It was the 2nd thing I ate but it was about 8:30pm? I didn’t eat anything since the morning. I felt sick a half hour after eating and thought nothing of it. I had a lot of nausea. Maybe I just overate? Around 1:30am I woke up crying and screaming in pain fr... om my upper abdomen and we almost had to call an ambulance. It lasted about an hour before I ended up vomiting and having diarrhea and after that I was feeling a little better. I went to sleep crying, still in a lot of pain and just woke up with more diarrhea. Literally pure liquid. I’m never eating there again. ”
June 24, 2020 10:05 AM
“I had a double checkerburger it wasn't even warm so who knows how long it was sitting out. ”
November 4, 2019 2:23 PM
“cheeseburger , We ate cheese burger on Sunday around 2 pm and today around 2 am I had water Diahera and nausea and my husband started vomiting ”
August 23, 2019 9:23 AM
“I ate half noodles/half fried rice with orange chicken and beijing beef. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach within 20 minutes of eating and vomiting within 45 minutes of eating. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 25, 2021 10:42 AM
“I ordered 3 Dorito loco tacos and a Mountain Dew and my boyfriend got tacos and same drink I opened them ate one and a hour later felt stomach pain really bad all night couldn’t sleep and I’m still hurting this morning . ”
February 5, 2021 6:38 PM
“Had dinner past Sunday evening with family got diarrhea real bad about 2 hrs after I left the resturant lasted until Wednesday night. I came down with a serious case of diarrhea the worst in my 69 years I can't throw up any more because of a surgery It all goes out the other end when I'm sick, wasn... 't a stomach virus didn't get sick until I had dinner. It was serious bad the worst I have ever had in my life and I'm 69.s ”
February 19, 2021 4:03 AM
“Couple hours ago, Absolutely extreme stomach pain started in the middle of the night nausea that kind of thing. Girlfriend who is the one sick is crying in pain holding her stomach and crushing my hand while I right this. ”
February 16, 2021 11:04 AM
February 15, 2021 2:02 PM
“Got food ordered from there by uber eats. ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 11, 2021 4:52 PM
“we ate cookies and totally ignored to check the package. There was live and dead bugs in the cookies. The expire data is still aug 2021. ”
February 16, 2021 10:17 PM
“My stomach hurts like hell. I think the chicken was raw it even tasted to soft and uncooked. I had the GRILLED spicy deluxe chicken sandwich. Yes GRILLED. GRILLED doesn’t not mean UNCOOKED. Now my stomach tells as if someone is stomping on ur or twirling or squeezing around my intestines, shortly af... ter, that led to diarreah. What type of bulls*t is this? I know for a fact I’m food poisoned that’s how it feels that’s what it is it can’t be nothing else, but food poisoning from here. Yo I feel like I’m DYING. ”