Ootoya, West 18th Street, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
West 18th Street, New York, 10011 New York, United States
“Violation points: 59
1) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
5) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
6) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
7) Food contact surface not properly maintained.
8) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
9) Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.”