IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 22, 2020 12:45 AM
“I ate biscuits and gravy and hash browns 2 months ago. I ordered out breakfast around 7 am because of covid. 24 hours later, i was turning everything off to go to sleep when i got so nauseous, light headed, heart beating out of my chest and ended up throwing up everywhere. I went into a full blown p... anic attack because my body could not handle what was going on. I went to the hospital @ 2 am.. they said i had a bad case of food poisoning and it also increased my heart rate. So for the next week and a half, i was miserable. That experience was the worst i’ve ever had and my anxiety has been so messed up since then. Why i’m coming forward about this now is because i was told this place shut down a few weeks after i ate there but i just checked google and they’re still open. ”
October 21, 2020 9:01 PM
“I got this great seaweed salad but i had a bit of it and randomly feel like instantly vomiting. But when I try to, nothing comes out. Be careful! ”
October 21, 2020 8:58 PM
“I ate a cone of butter pecan ice cream on my way home before supper and within 30 minutes started feeling nausea and had extreme diarrhea. Went 4 times in less than 30 minutes and have went 8/9 times total in 3 hours. Also belching awful smelling stuff! ”
October 21, 2020 8:18 PM
“Had one bite of their appetizer which was a cucumber slice in some hot sauce stuff then had the chicken Shuyo ramen, few hours later ended up with intestinal cramping and now have diarrhea. ”
October 21, 2020 7:25 PM
“I had the peanut butter moo and now I’m sick. ”
October 21, 2020 5:24 PM
“I ate a chicken burrito on Monday (10/19) and noticed towards the end of the burrito that the chicken was pink in the middle. The next morning I felt a bit sick and had no appetite. Later that day at the grocery store I suddenly felt the urge to vomit and went to the bathroom and instead had diarrhe... a. I have been throwing up and having diarrhea on and off and am struggling to keep food down. ”
October 21, 2020 2:16 PM
“I ordered a combo plate with rice, lamb and chicken with sauce drizzled on top. Side order was Waffle fries which was very soggy and oily. They didnt even prep my meal correctly as they didnt follow my order instruction ( ie, portion and condiments).
I ate them around 12:00am 10/21 and it was my fi... rst meal. At 4am 10/21, i woke to a stomach and diarrhea and still im feeling the same with nausea. ”
October 21, 2020 12:22 PM
“We ordered a white pizza, cheese, and pepperoni last night 10/20/20. All of us started feeling nauseous and bloating around 45 minutes after eating. Since then we've been fighting for the bathroom all day. It has been horrific. The pizza was far different than normal and was so oil covered. At l... east we think it was oil. Anyhow, an entire family sick isn't a coincidence following the pizza. Something isn't right here. It's awful. ”
October 21, 2020 12:00 PM
“Report date: Oct 16, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: pic has no sanitation certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no valid city of chicago certified manager on duty/site while tcs foods are... being prepared, handled and served such as deli meat and steak sandwhiches. Instructed manager a city certified manager must be on site at all time. Also certificate must be posted. Priority foundation citation issued #7-38-012.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: premises has no clean up procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrhea events as required. Instructed manager to comply or more citations will follow. Priority foundation citation issued #7-38-005.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand soap at the hand sink in the prep area or wash room for proper hand washing. Must provide and maintain. Priority foundation citation issue #7-38-030(c).
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must defrost and clean the interior of the chest freezer, and clean the interior shelving of the walk in cooler.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: floors need cleaning along the wall base behind the cooking equpment to remove spills and debris.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed the walls and ceiling in the washroom in poor repair. Must repair and mainatin(must be smooth and easily cleanable).
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 7, 2020 3:19 PM
“The gyro (possibly the tzatziki sauce). Just me.
I ate a gyro, and within 30 minutes, began to experience bloating and explosive diarrhea, and upon evacuating my bowels (which smelled sour and putrid), I was hit with multiple waves of nausea, and ended up vomiting into the sink repeatedly until my... stomach was empty.
They say it's no longer on the menu, but they still had some of the materials, and so they offered to make it for me.
I think it's all past it's holding time, and should be discarded.
Having cleared my stomach and bowels, I am almost immediately starting to feel better, although the nausea and cramping is still there, and I feel a little shaky.
I am now drinking lots of water, and have taken immodium for the nausea and diarrhea. ”
October 16, 2020 3:48 PM
“Had a can of tuna (spring water)this morning and a smoothie with blueberries,both fron there after 4 hours I wake up vomiting and diarrhea at the same time.still in bed felling very sick after 12h,probably will go to a&e soon ”
October 15, 2020 7:07 PM
“burning pain that never stops for at least 5 hrs ”
September 27, 2020 9:38 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Provigo brand ground beef products by JBS Food Canada because of possible E. coli O157 contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them t... o the place of purchase for a full refund. The following products have been sold at Provigo Hull, 1 du Plateau, Gatineau, Quebec:
- Provigo Medium ground beef club pack (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 213026. Codes: All packages bearing Best Before 16.SE2020 or 17.SE2020 or 18.SE2020
- Provigo Lean ground beef fresh club pack (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 217334. Codes: All packages bearing Best Before 16.SE2020 or 17.SE2020 or 18.SE2020
- Provigo Medium ground beef (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 214117. Codes: All Best Before dates from 23.SE2020 up to and including 28.SE 2020
- Provigo Lean ground beef (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 217331. Codes: All Best Before dates from 23.SE2020 up to and including 28.SE 2020
- Metro Lean ground beef (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 201020. Codes: All « pkgd on » dates from 24.SE 2020 up to and including 26.SE 2020
- Metro Lean ground beef fam. (Variable size). UPC: Starts with 0 201710. Codes: All « pkgd on » dates from 24.SE 2020 up to and including 26.SE 2020
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
September 29, 2020 9:35 AM
“Salmon Just me, 4 hours after eating I began to bloat, several hours later extremely sick with diahrea and vomiting, next two days nausea, chills and tingling in extremities. Headache off and on. Very sleepy and fatigued. Now at day 7 improving. Still tired and not myself but better. ”
September 26, 2020 11:49 AM
“My hubby and I frequently and have many years eaten Chobani Greek yogurt cups. We bought a 4 pack of them last weekend and the exp date was in November 6, 2020. I was excited for the new flavor called "Milk and Cookies" so when I opened it I was ready to dig in.
Almost immediately, my stomach sta... rted feeling sick, headache, and fatigue. Probably 2 or maybe 3 hours after eating it, I was vomiting all over the place! Lots of puke and lots of poop, the nausea and diarrhea symptoms came on shortly before the vomiting. It was a bad evening, aweful scary night, and I was better end of the next day. I don't have allergies to anything in those, and have enjoyed Chobani yogurt cups, frequently for years.
Later that evening, my husband said that he had a very painful upset stomach and a lot of diarrhea, a couple of days earlier, after he had eaten a yogurt cup from the same 4-pack. He hadn't told me because he didn't realize what was the reason at the time. ”
October 12, 2020 6:02 AM
“I think it's saussages i bought from there Got sick this morning after i ate few sausages yesterday. ”