IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Panda Express, Turner Road Southeast, Salem, OR, USA
December 4, 2020 2:14 PM
1910 Turner Road Southeast, Salem, 97302 Oregon, United States
I notice a pattern when i there i get nauseous and have gut cramps soon after and through out the next day
April 8, 2021 9:07 PM
“My kids and I picked up orange chicken and rice yesterday (it’s the only meal we all ate). We’ve been puking for almost 24 hours now. My husband isn’t sick at all and he is the only one who didn’t eat it. My sister, who ate some of the leftovers, was also sick. ”
April 10, 2021 9:03 AM
“Report date: Apr 8, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no proof of employee health policies on site. Must provide. 7-38-010 no citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal even... ts
- comments: the person in charge unable to provide procedure for employee to follow when responding to vomiting and duarrheal events. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed 1 of 2 toilets in customer washrooms in disrepair. Repair and maintain toilet.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed wall coving on left wall of cooking area with coving in disrepair. Repair coving and maintain wall.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed floor directly in front of grill in need of new grout in between tiles. Restore floor to a smooth easily cleanable condition.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed previous core violations from report dated 11/30/2020 inspection # 2457147 violation #58 'observed allergen training certificates not completed by all city of chicago food managers. Must provide. ' priority foundation violation 7-42-090
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 11, 2021 11:53 AM
“My entire team ordered it for lunch around 2pm I was fine and was kickin a$$ at work until I ate,we all got the same but I got the beef and broccoli and orange chicken instead of all orange chicken which I believe was the culprit ”
April 13, 2021 1:57 PM
“After not eating for over 40 hours I was very hungry salt deprived very sick to my stomach so I was just slightly dehydrated.
Do NOT eat here, serves raw rice treats you like crap and decides that if you get sick from their food and call the health department the health department will protect them... the restaurant not the person who's reporting the sickness they got from eating at that restaurant ”
April 7, 2021 11:15 PM
“I got a tuna sub, and I fell nauseas and am vomitting It is terrible I feel weak and dizzy all in 1 hour of eating ”
December 26, 2020 10:12 AM
“I fixed a ham for Christmas followed the directions on the package and after eating it I was nauseous and vomiting about 5/7 hours later ”
October 11, 2020 5:06 PM
“Orange Chicken and Rice.
Very cold and hard, this meal caused me to puke and get sick. They asserted that because the food is precooked there is no way their food can cause food poisoning or sickness. (This ridiculous and false statement is why I must report this). Clearly they have ignorant people... there, God love them. They need to be more informed and careful of what they serve their customers. ”
April 13, 2021 2:57 AM
Recent Interesting Reports
March 21, 2021 3:46 PM
“I ate a number 1. I felt super full. When I got home I was vomiting every hour for about 10 hours. ”
April 4, 2021 3:16 PM
“Son ate 2 McDoubles and a Oreo McFlurry Food was ordered in early evening hours. Only 1 person ate the food. Person woke up feeling sick around 4 AM and has been throwing up throughout the day. Fever and diarrhea started around 2PM. Can not hold down fluids or medicine.
Around 4AM ”
March 29, 2021 7:13 AM
“I picked up an online order for dinner and it made me horribly sick, ordered a burrito ”
March 18, 2021 4:26 PM
“We ordered and ate the big platter—that’s $60–which includes chicken, ribs, veggies, and potatoes. My husband and son are the only ones who had the chicken. By 2am, my son was vomiting profusely, and by 8am so was my husband. Beware!!! ”
April 12, 2021 9:44 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Co-op Gold Pure Brand Almond Butter – Crunchy Roasted products by Federated Co-Operatives Ltd because may contain cashew and hazelnut which are not declared on the label. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA... advises consumers not to consume the recalled product If you have an allergy to cashew or hazelnuts, it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- Co-op Gold Pure Almond Butter – Crunchy Roasted (500 gr). UPC: 0 57316 16814 6. Codes: All codes where cashew and hazelnut are not declared on the label
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
March 21, 2021 1:00 AM
“I had the Hickory Brisket and Bacon Burger*
Medium Well | Fries | No Cheese | NO Mayo | NO Red Onions AND Mini Corn Dogs
Fries | No Drink | Sweet Potato Fries ”
March 22, 2021 10:55 AM
“Steak with lobster I ordered she ate from my food and she had the fish stuffed with seafood All 3 of us about an hour after eating
Both me and my wife got sick after eating food ”
March 31, 2021 6:42 PM
“We had the fried chicken family pack. Ordered late in the evening. Both my gf and I got food poisoning. We’ve ordered there before and this is the first time it has happened to us. There are past Yelp reviews stating food poisoning from this location. ”
March 15, 2021 9:15 PM
“The next day! 9 people. It happened on Sunday, and Monday , ”