IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 24, 2020 12:04 AM
“My daughter and I split the bean burritos she got sick the following day so did I. Daughter was throwing up nausea Chills headache. I’ve had diarrhea all day. ”
November 26, 2020 4:56 AM
“My daughter had a 4-for-4 with a crispy chicken sandwich (no lettuce) and 4-piece nugget and fries with a Sprite! She ate everything around 10p, by 4am she was vomiting violently and complaining of being hot & cold. This was the last thing she ate! She was perfectly fine up until that point, so it’s... quite clear that she became sick from their food!!!! ”
November 29, 2020 4:09 AM
“I had the Poke mini tacos and about 2 hours later I was on the toilet throwing up then in bed with the shakes and stomach cramps. I would not recommend having raw fish there ”
November 2, 2020 4:04 PM
“Me and husband eat at this restaurant on October 31, 2020. My husband eat the Lamb, steak, sausage & Salad Bar.
Within 4 hours he was vomiting and had so much pain in his stomach. he
was rushed to the hospital by ambulance within 10 minutes. Be Careful!!! ”
November 3, 2020 11:44 AM
“Blueberries and raspberries
2 days, 2 people got sick, including skin rashes ”
November 25, 2020 5:12 AM
“I ordered via DoorDash just before midnight on 11/24. The burgers clearly had been reheated, which means the food was potentially in the trash can prior. The quarter pounder and the mcdouble packaging had white greasy chunks and slime like substance melted all over it. I had went to open the box whe... n the smell got to me and the fries I ate prior which were also soaked in grease like they too, had been reheated. It seems the staff at this location should have the video tape pulled on them to verify they are not tampering with the food, because around 1am on 11/25 just 5 minutes after eating the McCurry first and the fries, I had puked from the overwhelming experience. I looked at the bun from the quarter pounder and it also had burn marks like the bread was burnt from being reheated as only part of the bun was burnt slightly more than the rest, but was still firm like bread gets after its sat out from being reheated again. I puked twice and I have a throbbed in my neck from the force of the puking. I have a oversalted and greasy taste in the back of my throat and this is very discomforting. I feel very sick to my stomach still and its very uneasy. I would like some action taken see the images for yourself. ”
November 19, 2020 8:26 PM
“I ordered 3 drinks for myself and coworkers. Almost an hour after finishing my drink I had stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting. Had to be sent home. My coworker also got sick. The guy that made our drinks didn't seem to know what he was doing. ”
November 19, 2020 8:09 PM
“My coworker and I had ordered it nov 9th to start off our early morning shift. And soon after we were sipping our drinks both of our stomachs started to cramp. She joked around saying i might be lactose intolerance in which im not. Wasnt thinking it was from the coffee i continue to sip and next thi... ng i know we’re both taking turns using the bathrooms. My coworker had to get sent home early that day and still till this day i have severe stomach cramps, diarehea and vomiting. Went to the er and now have to go back to the doctor because nothing has changed. And its nov 19th. ”
November 19, 2020 10:15 PM
“Bought creme brulee from their bakery case. Now, I realize that cockroaches are organic but REALLY I don't find them appetizing in my favorite dessert!!! This bug was actually burnt into the top with the sugar. Now I'm sick. Horrible to pay such high prices for bug infested food. ”
November 15, 2020 5:41 PM
“Baught chicken salad in container and had a sandwich on 11.14.2020 got sick as he'll about 6 hours later nausea. Sharp pains in my stomach. ”