IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Plaza King Coffee Shop, 5117 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY, USA
March 30, 2018 1:49 PM
5117 Avenue U, 11234 New York, United States
Violation points: 53
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
3) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
4) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
5) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
6) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
7) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
8) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
March 6, 2021 6:59 PM
“Had an iced latte and boyfriend had a hot latte. I had skim, he had whatever they use regularly. No additives. 45 minutes later I had extreme stomach cramping which turned into bloating and stomach is still bubbling two hours later. My boyfriend started having the same symptoms a little while ago (a... bout two hours after me). We ruled out everything else we had eaten or drank as the culprit since we both had not had the same thing to eat or drink since yesterday at dinner and our children haven't reported any problems. Perhaps the machines need to be cleaned. The coffee and milk tasted fine. ”
March 4, 2021 7:42 PM
“Black raspberry greek yogurt. Woke up with extreme gas, extreme bloating, extreme dizziness (enough to make me blind and fall and bang my head in a desperate attempt to get back to bed after attempting to relieve gas — or anything — unsuccessfully in the bathroom). Ugh. Nausea that felt scary and ho... t and cold sweating. I did not vomit and had to sleep it off. But I thought I was dying and was ready to go. ”
March 4, 2021 7:23 PM
“I went there Tuesday on March 2nd 2021 for lunch break at around 815 pm ordered 2 Jr chessesburgs went back to work got out of work at 230 am went home went to bed woke up at about 600 am with cramping then around 1030 am started throwing up throu the day on Wednesday nd thurday nd its 720 pm Thursd... ay right now ive throwing up nd have dierea nd throwing up blood cant eat nd everything I drink including water I vomit minuets later .. I had to miss 2 days of work because of this ”
February 28, 2021 2:11 AM
“Within 1 hour I am vomiting and diarrhea ”
February 27, 2021 9:52 AM
“I ate scallops there and they were in a pool of butter. I think they were undercooked because the next morning I felt nauseous and had diarrhea. ”
February 26, 2021 12:43 AM
“My stomach is hurting so much and I’ve pooped twice already . I must be allergic to something in the food because my eyes sting . ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 11, 2021 5:57 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Birchwood XXL Pork Mince (12% Fat) by Lidl GB because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund with or without a receipt.
- Birchwood X... XL Pork Mince (12% Fat). 1kg. Use by 13 February 2021.
The possible presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
February 18, 2021 5:56 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of SFC Chicken Poppets and Take Home Boneless Bucket by SFC because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. Batch codes starting PKW... are displayed on the outside of the box. Batch codes starting with an L are displayed on the inner packaging inside the box.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g) Batch code: L 15520 | L 13720. Best before: 24 September 2021.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW008A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW011A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Take Home Boneless Bucket (650g). Batch code: L19720. Best before: 28 November 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
February 25, 2021 7:55 PM
“I received it last night and quickly after eating it I started feeling kind of ill. I brushed it off at first and figured it was because of the grease. Come the next morning I have severely sick with committing, diarrhea and nausea. ”
February 9, 2021 9:42 AM
“1 child 11 years old, ate yesterday 08/02 ”
March 7, 2021 1:54 AM
“I got 2 Dave's Song;e chilli cheese fries and a frosty made me sick minutes after eating. 1 right after eating within 10 minutes nausea then bad stomach cramps then salmonella like diarrhea. I only ate 1 of the 2 Dave's single ate all the chilli cheese fries frosty got sick tight away.
I got sick o... n Saturday March 7 2021 after eating there. Bad diarrhea, severe stomach cramping. Will never eat there again. ”
February 7, 2021 11:12 AM
“We only ate there yesterday, I tried to order over the phone but the waiter said it wasn’t available so I canceled and ordered online 2 hours after eating my boyfriend and I were vomiting, nauseous and dizzy ”
February 22, 2021 9:01 PM
“Company name: Urban Remedy
Brand name: Urban Remedy
Product recalled: Beverages
Reason of the recall: Undeclared almonds and cashews
FDA Recall date: February 22, 2021
Recall details: Urban Remedy, a California-based producer and retailer of ultra-fresh, organic meals, is voluntarily recalling... 462 beverages because it may contain undeclared almonds and cashews. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to almonds and cashews run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. “In an abundance of caution, we are voluntarily recalling a limited number of our products that contain potentially undeclared allergens,” said Paul Coletta, the company’s CEO. “We’re taking preventative action to keep our customers safe, although no customer complaints have been reported.”
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that products containing almond and cashew was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of the above-mentioned allergens. Almond Maca is labeled to contain Almonds but due to mislabeling contains Cashews Cacao Mocha is labeled to contain cashews but due to the mislabeling actually contains Almonds. List of contaminated products:
- Almond Maca. Use-By Date: 3/11/2021. UPC Item Code 813377021093. Product Size: 16oz. Quantity: 184.
- Cacao Mocha. Use-By Date: 3/11/2021. UPC Item Code 813377021093. Product Size: 16oz. Quantity: 278.
Because the allergen labeling was involved and consumption by an allergic individual could result in a serious health issue, Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a temporary breakdown in the company’s production and packaging process. Products were distributed in several cities in California (detailed list on the link below).
The products were sold in Urban Remedy’s retail stores, online, and at other California retailers. All remaining affected products have been removed from store shelves and the Urban Remedy website. “All of the potentially affected products have a use-by date of 3/11/2021,” said Coletta. “If you purchased any of these products, please don’t drink them if you any kind of reaction to these allergens – throw them out or return them to the store for a full refund.”
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 23, 2021 1:04 PM
“They tasted strange to me, but i ate them. Then later in the evening i could smell a strange rubber smell in my mask. Thought it was my mask but eventually my stomach started to burn, and finally I started to uncontrollably vomit to the point where i couldn’t keep even water down to stay hydrated ”
March 6, 2021 8:01 PM
“Canned chickpeas or lettuce 2 people got sick. We had a salad of lettuce and chickpeas yesterday for lunch. By the evening I was feeling sick, and began vomiting at 9 PM.
February 16, 2021 11:20 AM
“Schneider's pepperettes hot pepperoni I was up a few times in the night having to go to the toilet starting with nausea. I was the only one who got sick. ”