Plaza King Coffee Shop, 5117 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 2 years ago
Avenue U, 11234 New York, United States
“Violation points: 53
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
3) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
4) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
5) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
6) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
7) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
8) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.”