SPAIN RESTAURANT & BAR, 113 West 13th Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10011, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
West 13th Street, New York, 10011 New York, United States
“Violation points: 68
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Food not cooled by an approved method whereby the internal product temperature is reduced from 140º F to 70º F or less within 2 hours, and from 70º F to 41º F or less within 4 additional hours.
3) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
6) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
7) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
8) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.”