Starbucks, Mandeville, LA, United States
Food Poisoning 2 years ago
East Causeway Approach, Mandeville, 70448 Louisiana, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea and nausea
“I drank a dragon friut drink with coconut milk and a couple hrs went by, i was feeling nauseous and threw the drink up. before i drank the drink, i was feelimg fine, no symptoms of anything, NO nausea, typical morning for me. maybe my stomach is sensitive to an... ingridient in the drink, but im just not sure, its a mysery to me. ”
“guy having flu, not wearing a mask and still working and serving. in this covid season, i dont really know understand why employee was sick was allowed to work without wearing mask even if not covid season, it is basis hygenic issue 101 to wear a mask if you are... having flu. so when i highlight the issue the on.duty manager. she made me waited 30mins and doesnt realy care about it instead she just asked me talk to her supeior on the phone which made me.waited another 30mins. Her superior doesnt even concern at all. some.more there is no.hand sanitizer at the.cashier. If this is the health standard i will boycott them and support local barister instear. ”
“Report date: Feb 21, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010,citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and... diarrheal events
- comments: observed procedure/plan for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events on site but has incomplete clean up items. Instructed to provide and maintain required appropriate supplies or kit. (necessary items at a minimum: gloves, face masks, disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer/spray that kills norovirus) priority foundation violation 7-38-005,no citation issued
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible registering temperature indicators on the premises to verify the hot water temperature inside of the dish machine. Management instructed to provide and to maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed hand sink at rear near the 3 compartment sink area slow draining. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and to maintain.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: previous inspection report summary was not posted in the food establishment. Management was given a copy of today's inspection report summary and was instructed to post and maintain it in view of all customers. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010(b),citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“drink I bought a refresher drink and about An hour later, had explosive diarrhea for the rest of the day and still do ”
“Nauseous, diarrhea, muscle aches right after drinking my coffee that was delivered from door dash I received my door dash ordered which was a coffee from there. After about 30 mins of drinking it I felt extremely nauseous and had diarrhea. I’ve been throwing up and I feel extremely weak!!... I was perfectly fine before my order ”
“Grande Cafe Latte. Like the other stories it didn't taste right. Like something might've been spoiled. I only drank 1/4 th of it. I became very dizzy and nauseated. It's been a few hours later and I can't get that spoiled taste out of my mouth. Only one drink was... ordered. I was talking to a friend had a few sips and though ugh this is kinda gross. Then a few moments later I was nauseated and dizzy. I had to vomit and now three hours later my stomach is still upset and a little dizzy. ”
“This morning i had a mocha frapuccino, it was the only thing i had drank/eaten all day! the drink tasted a bit off from usual although i didn't think anything of it! a couple hours later i had a headache and nausea which turned into excessive vomiting! ”
“My husband and I ate there earlier this month. After dining and took home a whole 30th Anniversary cheesecake when we got home our sons each got a piece and within the 1st few bites one of them was crunching on something hard. It was hard plastic pieces. Our other... son as well as myself had also ate some. When I called the Manager about it the next day I was told sorry to say this was not the 1st time this has happened! This left me concerned so I ran the remaining cheesecake through a strainer and found a large piece of plastic sheeting as well! I have photos to share as well of the large plastic piece. I was contacted by the risk Manager and was asked to send the items to her so they could be investigated. I mail part of them to her and still have some as well. I was told the large plastic piece was a plastic collar used to assemble the cheesecake. I have not been given an answer as to what the small hard plastic pieces are. You can see the small plastic pieces in the photo in the blue circle. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of the marketplace of the plain Peanut Spread products by Nuts ‘N More due to the potential to be contaminated with Listeria. No illnesses have been linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises consumers to return these products to the place of purchase for a... full refund. The recalled products were distributed nationwide.
- Nuts ‘N More Plain Peanut Spread (454 g). UPC: 6 09132 00242 7. Exp: 03/04/2021. Lot code: PB91
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“Myself, my dad and brother met up on the 14th of February and went to eat there. My dad and I order coffee and the house special burger, my brother ordered a coke and a chicken burger, and we shared a garlic bread. On the night of the 15th I... was violently sick multiple times, my dad was too just 8hrs later and my brother had diarrhoea soon after that. I live 100miles away from my family and for us to all fall ill at the same time it can only be down to this restaurant. ”
“2/22/2020 I ate the Doritos taco and fries and refrigerated my chalupa. Drank the Pepsi that night. 2/23/2020 I heated the chalupa for lunch in the microwave for 2 minutes and it was very well heated- it burned my fingers so it was not cold. Had a little bit of... cramping about an hour after eating the chalupa. By evening time the intense cramping started. I left my house at 11pm to get ginger ale which did not help. On 2/24 I had developed chills which accompanied the diarrhea around 7am. . It is still continuing as of 2/26 at 2pm.
“FSA announced the recall of Waitrose Duchy Organic Almonds by Waitrose & Partners as they might be contaminated with Salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the product and return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Waitrose Duchy Organic Almonds (150g). Best before: 28 July... 2020
Check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“chicken sandwich Eat last night about7 pm the fried chicken sandwich ! I felt a bit sick a few hours after eating it but in the morning my daughter started throwing up , about 6 am in the morning ! She throw up about 4 more times and I also... had diarrhea hand very nauseous! He first throw up had small pieces of what looked like chicken ! It’s very frustrating since we had those sandwich before and never got sick! ”
“Son and I both got sick last night immediately after eat there. He had chicken sandwich and was so bad that we took him to ER which cost me about $900. We were there all night. I too was sick but not as bad. Had lots of diarrhea myself but... his was far worse ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us