Stella Grill, 4291 900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84124, USA
“This establishment was closed for presenting an imminent health hazard and the following violations:
1. The walk-in cooler is unable to hold potentially hazardous foods at or below 41°F.
2. Two of three make tables are unable to hold potentially hazardous food at or below 41°F.
3. There is insufficient refrigeration capacity to hold all potentially hazardous foods at or below 41°F.
4. Cut tomatoes, raw salmon and raw chicken are being held at 48-55°F in the walk-in cooler.
5. Raw hamburger and sliced tomatoes are being held at 48-50°F in a make table on the cook line.
6. Diced tomatoes and other potentially hazardous foods are being held at 46-60°F in another make table on the line.
7. Cooked potatoes are being held out of temperature control at 90°F on a counter.
8. Food that is being held at 51° F in the walk-in is being used past the discard date of 7/25.
9. There are numerous flies present in the facility.
10. A container of sanitizer is not labeled.
11. A chemical spray bottle is not labeled with the common name.
12. Food containers are not labeled with the common name of the food (oil).
13. The person in charge is unable to demonstrate adequate knowledge of proper hot and cold holding temperatures for potentially hazardous foods.
14. The person in charge is unable to demonstrate knowledge of required cooking temperatures and times for meat, poultry, eggs, and fish.
15. The person in charge is unable to demonstrate knowledge of the relationship between the prevention of foodborne illness and maintaining the food establishment in a clean condition and in good repair.
16. Hot and cold water are not provided at plumbing fixtures where required.
17. The 2-compartment sink is not sealed to the adjacent wall.
18. The interior of the ice machine is dirty.
19. Pressurized cylinders are not secured.
20. Ceiling air vents are dusty.
21. Clean equipment is not covered or inverted to prevent contamination.
22. Cutting boards are scratched and scored and no longer easily cleanable.
23. Reach-in freezer handles are dirty.
24. Personal fan covers in the kitchen are dirty.
25. There are holes in the exterior door.
26. There is no hand drying provision at the hand sink in the back and very few at the front.
27. Food in the walk-in cooler is not covered to prevent contamination.
28. Food is being stored on the floor.
29. The floor is dirty in various areas, including beneath cooking equipment.
30. The ceiling is dirty in the walk-in cooler and various areas.
31. There is no probe thermometer available with range of 0-220°F.
32. Gaskets are damaged on a refrigerator unit.
33. Make table lids are damaged and no longer smooth, easily cleanable, and non-absorbent.
34. Non-food contact surfaces of equipment are made of unsealed wood (holding up 2-compartment sink).
35. Sinks lack sufficient drainboard space to accommodate all clean and dirty dishes.
36. Potentially hazardous food (potatoes) is being cooled at room temperature.
37. Various floor surfaces are damaged in the kitchen and walk-in.
38. Areas of the floor are missing grout.
39. Employees are using cardboard as a floor mat.
40. Cold holding unit lacks an internal ambient thermometer.