IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, 705 E Dixon Blvd, Shelby, NC 28150, USA
January 11, 2019 3:29 PM
705 East Dixon Boulevard, Shelby, 28150 North Carolina, United States
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 11, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on the premises while tcs foods (tuna, deli meats,soups etc. ) are prepared/served to the customers at this time. Instructed the premises that a city of... chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate must be on the premises while tcs foods are prepared,handled,and/or served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee with no hair restraint in the food prep area. Instructed manager to provide hair restraints for all employees in the food prep area.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed 3-compartment sink middle side compartment stopper not working. Instructed to repair or provide a working stopper for 3-compartment sink middle side compartment.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage and remaining articles must be properly stored and elevated at least 6' inches off the floor.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2359790 dated:02/04/2020 53- 5-501. 17: **c** toilet room receptacles, covered waste receptacle in women's washroom must have a cover/lid for feminine items. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 12: **c** floors, walls, and ceilings, utility lines must clean the floor inside the walk-in freezer, underneath the wire rack shelvings and maintain. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 13: **c** floor and wall junctures, coved, and enclosed or sealed seal the gap/opening around the pipes throughout the rear storage area and maintain. May 4, 2020 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 1/18/21. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090, no citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 14, 2021 10:43 PM
“I ordered a Meatball sub Tuesday night the 12th. After eating it I felt fatigued but I thought it was just from working so long at work. Turns out, I was wrong. Woke up with sweats, Severe headache, Violent vomiting every hour and Diarrhea. Took Almost all of Wedsnday and Thursday to pass. Word of w... arning. Dont get the meatballs no more ”
March 13, 2020 4:00 PM
“Got lunch from there on Tuesday (3/10) and the lady in the store was selling homemade tamales. Ate lunch at roughly 12:30 that day and by 5:30-6:30 had very bad dairrhea and bouts of nausea. I didn't eat breakfast that day or dinner due to not feeling good. Tamales were being sold in the kitchen... area of the gas station. ”
August 22, 2019 2:36 PM
“Bought pizza for my family lastnight and they woke up the next day sick as a dog and they just keep saying it wasn't there pizza but pretty funny they was just fine before they eat that crappy pizza never will I ever go back there I'm very angry about this.... ”
June 6, 2019 10:43 AM
“My boyfriend ordered the new rib footlong, ate 1/2 and within 3 hours was feeling nauseous. That was 2 days ago, taking him to the hospital now. Did call the h.d. , they done an inspection and found nothing wring., Just 1 sick, he was the only one to order the rib. ”
March 29, 2018 1:46 PM
March 26, 2018 1:38 PM
January 15, 2021 12:51 PM
“I ordered the honey sesame chicken with white rice and a few hurs later I became very ill. I have body aches, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting pretty much all at once. This persisted for five days I even had to go to the ER and was finally told I had salmonella and C Diff. My doctor told me this had t... o be from fecal to oral contact. Pretty disgusting. I'm pissed, never eating there again. ”