IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Albion Street, Leeds, UK
January 1, 2019 5:56 PM
114 Albion Street, LS2 8LQ England, United Kingdom
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
Great Value Organic Dark Sweet Cherries, Walmart Supercenter, West Shawnee Street, Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
November 4, 2020 6:23 PM
“I ate great value organic dark sweet cherries at 11:30 pm Nov. 1st.. at 4:58 am I woke up with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. Today is November 3rd still have cramps and diarrhea but it's about 50% of what it was. ”
November 6, 2020 10:07 PM
“Beef and Cheddar 30 minutes or less after I ate a beef and cheddar, two mozzarella sticks and curly fries I got severe abdominal pain and started getting nauseous and I’m afraid to move I feel like I’m going to spray mud ”
November 8, 2020 8:19 AM
“Bought a bag of avocados and when I ate one I got sick. Throwing up, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and headache. ”
November 18, 2020 2:57 PM
“Today just bought double cream and I my daughter cooked it with pasta. When we are eating it taste funny like very sour we thought it’s the lemon but now I have vomiting and nausea. We found that the milk is spoiled it was not out of date but I think it’s not properly stored ”
November 18, 2020 11:44 PM
“We ate lunch at the restaurant and we shared two dishes with my husband, by late evening I got symptoms my husband hot symptoms by next morning ”
Grass Fed Hamburger Patty’s, Sprouts Farmers Market, Day Creek Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
November 12, 2020 7:58 PM
“Grass fed hamburger patty’s from there 3 people, same night as eating the food earlier for lunch ”
November 1, 2020 3:14 PM
“chicken 3 people including myself ordering various items all including chicken (wrap, selects, legend), within a few hours was feeling very bloated and stomach was unsettled. 4am the next morning we were all vomiting and had diarrhea. 24 hours after and we are still quite sick. ”
November 9, 2020 10:39 AM
“It all started yesterday when my mom went out to by pizza from this place. Although they are new I had a bad feeling about there pizza. So my mom comes home with the pizza my whole family eats it and there are about 4 of us. The first day we had pizza everyone’s stomach was hurting so bad but nobody... threw up. Since we had leftovers we had to finish it the following day which we did and around 4am I was still up couldnt sleep tossing and turning so I rushes to the bathroom and had very bad diarrhea. I didn’t throw up thank god but my head and stomach felt uneasy. Here I am in bed with a bucket with me in case i need to blow chunks but still haven’t been able to ”
November 24, 2020 6:05 AM
“I was enjoying the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus and Late July Sea Salt and Lime no grain tortilla chips, and by 7:30 noticed I had a light stomach pain. I slowly started feeling feeling weird and a little nauseated. At 9 pm I started feeling light headed, and started seeing ‘stars’ and felt like I was g... oing to pass out... then started throwing up and diarrhea, profuse sweating, along with my neck and shoulders stiffening up and severe weakness. We called 911 because I wasn't sure what was happening with me being 64. The EMT’s had to carry and put me on the stretcher because I couldn’t walk with 2 helping me. Other things went on in the ambulance with blood pressure and temp, but ekg was fine. After reading the other report on this site about the lemon hummus, I’m leaning towards that being the culprit. At first I was thinking a severe allergic reaction (like I have with pork), but am now leaning towards food poisoning. My fiancé had milder stomach issues... nothing as severe as mine.
I got sick enough to go to the ER. ”