IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 10, 2020 2:01 PM
“Haagen-dazs Peanut Butter Crunch Ice Cream 457ml from Woolworths Australia. My stomach always get upset particularly after having that product. I have no issues having other ice creams. The recent product I consume is 1 month near expiry date but it does not matter because my previous few experience... s were the same. If I have it during the night, my stomach will get upset the next morning. ”
November 21, 2020 8:26 AM
“My husband and I got delivery last night. It arrived cold. I ended up with vomiting and diarrhea. My husband ended up with diarrhea. Not great. I’m also pregnant, so, food poisoning is not the safest thing right now. Thanks ”
November 15, 2020 7:25 PM
“The FSIS announced a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken and pork tamale products containing diced tomatoes in puree that have been recalled by the producer, due to concerns that the products may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. There have been no... confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE chicken and pork tamale items were produced between Oct. 22, 2020 and Nov. 9, 2020 by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. LLC and bear establishment number “EST. 45860” inside the USDA mark of inspection. The following products are subject to public health alert:
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales with the labels “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALE” or “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot codes F20296 and F20309 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALES” with lot codes F20309 and F20296 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Pork & Cheese Tamales” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates of 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALE” with lot codes F20307 and F20314 and sell by dates of 11/03/22 and 11/10/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Packages containing two tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303, F20307 and F20302 and sell by dates of 10/29/22, 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot code F20296 and sell by date of 10/23/22.
The problem was discovered by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. when they identified pieces of hard plastic in the cans of diced tomatoes in puree that they received from their ingredients supplier. These items were sold online and also shipped to distributors for further distribution to retail locations and restaurants nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 15, 2020 11:52 AM
“Last night ate a big kahuna cheese steak.10 min after eating VIOLENT diarrhea!Super bad nausea too.It’s the next morning still VIOLENT diarrhea.Had to be the sandwich from there.ITS THE NEXT DAY IM STILL SUPER SICK FROM THIS FOOD ”
November 25, 2020 10:32 AM
“On Friday November 20,20 around 7:30 pm I ate the garden salad there. My husband had the steak with fries and coke slaw. I shared the sales with my husband, he ate a little but I ate most of it ( entirely). At 8:30 I started feeling sick with nausea and stomach ache. Little later, I started vomiting... . I had been sick for the last 3 days. All symptoms of dehydration, vomiting, diarrea, dizziness, weakness and muscle ache. Lastly, bloody stool. I thought I was dying. My husband develop mild symptoms, I guess because he ate less amount of the salad. I reported to food poison and they call me back yesterday. They said will move up with the report. The salad was contaminated. There is a salad recall up north for E.coli as well. ”
November 15, 2020 7:45 AM
“I ordered the Philly cheesesteak, fries, and a peach lemonade. Ate around 6 pm. The next morning (about 4 am) I feel very nauseous and have a bad stomach ache. Felt like my muscles were in knots. I vomited 3 times and have 5 episodes of diarrhea! Definitely won’t be eating there anymore! ”
November 28, 2020 11:33 AM
“I got coronavirus (COVID-19) from bad pork used in my taco salad from this restaurant on 10/4/2020 I ate a TACO SALAD made with PORK 🐷. I was vomiting & pooping water within 6hrs. Because I DIDNT REPLACE MY ELECTROLYTES IMMEDIATELY upon loosing them while vomiting & pooping, with Either gatorade pro... pel water or Pedialite...I landed in the ICU for 2 wks! ”
November 28, 2020 4:11 PM
“Chicken caprese sandwich I took my mom there on Sunday November 22nd. The night of November 24th she started experiencing vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. The only other thing she ate before then was homemade food. Symptoms progressively worsened and on Friday November 27th she was admitted to the... hospital where she was diagnosed with salmonella and ecoli in her stool. ”