IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 2, 2021 5:49 PM
“this morning ”
March 2, 2021 7:11 PM
“Got Black Forest salad. I added tomatoes, bacon, banana peppers, cucumbers, and salt/pepper. Ranch was my dressing. Order and ate around 4:00pm today. Stomach cramps started around 5:15pm and have been worse. I came home and I’m throwing up and cramps are horrible. Non-stop cramping. And po*ping ... Today ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sign or poster near hand washing sink in the unisex washroom. Must provide and maintain.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: food (ice) not... protected from contamination during storage. Observed black and brown slime substance in the interior contact surfaces of ice machine. Slime likely to contaminate the ice for human consumption. Instructed to discontinue using ice machine until service cleaned and sanitized. I. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed dust build up on ceiling ventilation vent inisde unisex washroom. Must clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 5:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Crownfield Wholegrain Wheat Bixies 36 by Co-op because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Crownfield Wholegrain Wheat Bixies... 36 (720g). Best before: 10 January 2022, 11 January 2022, and 12 January 2022
The presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
March 4, 2021 6:45 AM
“Ordered yesterday evening. Had a few slices but started feeling sick a few hours later. Vomiting and diarrhoea since. Thought of the pizza gives me waves of nausea. Not eaten anything out of the ordinary other than that ”
March 4, 2021 3:42 AM
“I ordered a steak bake this morning on my way to work and within an hour my belly cramped up and I was in severe pain. I then threw up. A colleague of mine said she had a steak bake two nights ago also from new Malden and she threw up. I think they have given me food poisoning ”
March 3, 2021 10:48 AM
“Today, take away 15 min after eating, i started to have stomach cramps then nausea. I kept going to the loo and finished by having diarrhea ”
March 2, 2021 11:37 AM
“Uber Eats, I have food poisoning after ordering through Uber eats. I ordered from bird box which is based within my local restaurant. I was the only one to have the chicken burger it didn’t taste great but I ate 3/4 of it before throwing it. Within 5 hours I was vomiting & had diarrhoea. I then had... cold shivers too. Uber eats didn’t seem to take my complaint seriously at all and I’m now looking to escalate this. ”