IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Fergus Falls, MN, USA
February 8, 2018 12:03 PM
Fergus Falls, 56537 Minnesota, United States
1-6-18 three of us sick for over 2 days now, we know its from here because we didn't eat anything else together
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 2, 2020 4:04 PM
“Me and husband eat at this restaurant on October 31, 2020. My husband eat the Lamb, steak, sausage & Salad Bar.
Within 4 hours he was vomiting and had so much pain in his stomach. he
was rushed to the hospital by ambulance within 10 minutes. Be Careful!!! ”
November 5, 2020 7:58 AM
“An Auvergne salad ordered yesterday for dinner., I ordered an Auvergne salad for dinner around 20:30. I woke up around 00h with vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain and headache from back to the toilet. From 00am to 06h. I was still vomiting and diarrhea after but less frequently.... ”
November 8, 2020 10:06 AM
“Bought a snoek fried fish & made me sick after an hour;
Ate a ready made fish made by their staff a few hours ago today, I had a running stomach after that. It’s sunday today & cannot afford to take sick leave from my work due to this. ”
November 19, 2020 8:26 PM
“I ordered 3 drinks for myself and coworkers. Almost an hour after finishing my drink I had stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting. Had to be sent home. My coworker also got sick. The guy that made our drinks didn't seem to know what he was doing. ”
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 12, 2020 2:46 PM
“My 9year old grandchild ate a chicken pie at about 5pm. At 20h45 she was violently sick. Vomiting diarrhea and nausea. After 30min she settled down. ”
November 11, 2020 10:27 PM
“Not sure, I got it from a friend I just ate it in the morning then a couple of hours later I got this terrible tummy aches and felt nausea, dizziness, I started sweating bad next thing I know I was in pain tummy ache got bad and I was rolling on the floor with saliva coming out of my mouth I blacko... ut and threw non-stop ”
November 22, 2020 8:57 AM
“BBQ Picked up pre ordered food from Lansdowne community center parking lot. Rack of ribs, brisket, Mac & cheese. Was going to have for dinner when son comes home from college. I eat some of each of the items. I started getting nauseous about 2 to 3 hours later. Sever diarrhea and stomach pain... all night. ”
November 9, 2020 3:11 PM
“At approximately 9pm I ate some chicken nuggets and part of a hot n spicy sandwich. The lettuce on the hot n spicy tasted funny and removed most from the sandwich but a little remained embedded in the mayo . Started feeling sick around 2-2:30am and have been vomiting ever since. ”