IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 9, 2020 10:39 AM
“It all started yesterday when my mom went out to by pizza from this place. Although they are new I had a bad feeling about there pizza. So my mom comes home with the pizza my whole family eats it and there are about 4 of us. The first day we had pizza everyone’s stomach was hurting so bad but nobody... threw up. Since we had leftovers we had to finish it the following day which we did and around 4am I was still up couldnt sleep tossing and turning so I rushes to the bathroom and had very bad diarrhea. I didn’t throw up thank god but my head and stomach felt uneasy. Here I am in bed with a bucket with me in case i need to blow chunks but still haven’t been able to ”
November 25, 2020 10:32 AM
“On Friday November 20,20 around 7:30 pm I ate the garden salad there. My husband had the steak with fries and coke slaw. I shared the sales with my husband, he ate a little but I ate most of it ( entirely). At 8:30 I started feeling sick with nausea and stomach ache. Little later, I started vomiting... . I had been sick for the last 3 days. All symptoms of dehydration, vomiting, diarrea, dizziness, weakness and muscle ache. Lastly, bloody stool. I thought I was dying. My husband develop mild symptoms, I guess because he ate less amount of the salad. I reported to food poison and they call me back yesterday. They said will move up with the report. The salad was contaminated. There is a salad recall up north for E.coli as well. ”
November 26, 2020 9:21 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 1,115 pounds of ready-to-eat chicken breast products by Tarantino Wholesale Foods Distributor, due to undercooking, resulting in the potential survival of bacterial pathogens in the products. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due... to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The ready-to-eat grilled chicken breast items were produced on October 23, 2020. The cases containing the products subject to recall bear establishment number “P-8119” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to institution locations in California and were sold directly to retail consumers. The following products are subject to recall:
- MARY’S FULLY COOKED CHICKEN BREAST. 10-lb. cases. Lot code: 20297. Use by date 10/23/21.
The problem was discovered when the firm received a customer complaint that the ready-to-eat chicken product appeared to be undercooked. Consumers with questions regarding the recall can contact Marcos Tarantino, Quality Assurance Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Media with questions regarding the recall can contact Pete Tarantino, CEO, at (619) 232-7585.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 1, 2020 4:21 PM
“First of the phone wasn’t working so we decide to go purchase the food at the location when we got our food we brought it home as soon as we took couple of bites the flavor and taste of the food wasn’t fresh we try to call but the phone at the restaurant doesn’t work so we sent an email to corporate... me and my husband got diarrhea. We order their food and after few minutes of eating we got severe diarrhea We order food we got home and ate after few bites we got really sick and got stomachaches soon severe diarrhea ”
November 16, 2020 3:53 AM
“My whole family ate grapes and 12 hours later we were all throwing out ”
November 19, 2020 11:42 PM
“I bought these bratwurst from a local store and thought they looked delicious. I've bought Johnsonville bratwurst before and never had any problems eating pork sausages before buying these. I bought these and went home to cook them in the air fryer at 400 DEGREES for 10 minutes. The next morning I w... as up absolutely ill as a dog with vomiting, severe aches, stomach pain, and severe nausea. I was like this for 2 days after eating these and I went to the doctor and they said I was food poisoned. This product looked like it wasn't sold as there was tons of stock in the store, not to mention they all had a uncanny whitish hue to them. I thought these bratwurst were suppose to be that color, now I know they were laden with bacteria! ”
Marie Callender's Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie, Price Chopper, 2515 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse, NY 13224, USA
November 2, 2020 10:38 AM
“Nov 1, 2020, My husband and I both Where incapacitated by severe diarrhoea after eating Marie calendars creamy parmesan chicken pot pie. We eat these often and have never had an issue. This time was brutal! We still have gurgly stomachs the next day. ”
November 11, 2020 11:25 PM
“It was a buffet the food looked like it was sitting out for awhile. The fruit wasnt even cold. I decided to get the hibachi with chicken there was only one man making sushi and couldn't cook my food right away the rice looked old. My plate sat there for over 20mins along with 7 other peoples plate m... y was cooked last. I barely made it to the hotel. Threw everything up along with blood still nauseas ”
November 24, 2020 6:05 AM
“I was enjoying the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus and Late July Sea Salt and Lime no grain tortilla chips, and by 7:30 noticed I had a light stomach pain. I slowly started feeling feeling weird and a little nauseated. At 9 pm I started feeling light headed, and started seeing ‘stars’ and felt like I was g... oing to pass out... then started throwing up and diarrhea, profuse sweating, along with my neck and shoulders stiffening up and severe weakness. We called 911 because I wasn't sure what was happening with me being 64. The EMT’s had to carry and put me on the stretcher because I couldn’t walk with 2 helping me. Other things went on in the ambulance with blood pressure and temp, but ekg was fine. After reading the other report on this site about the lemon hummus, I’m leaning towards that being the culprit. At first I was thinking a severe allergic reaction (like I have with pork), but am now leaning towards food poisoning. My fiancé had milder stomach issues... nothing as severe as mine.
I got sick enough to go to the ER. ”
November 5, 2020 9:39 PM
“I ordered a blimey limey for my roommate & I. I drank mine as soon as I got it, she stored hers in the freezer. An hour or so after I drank mine, I had the worst experience of my life. I had uncontrollable diarrhea & I threw up at least 6 times. I was nauseous, fatigued & feverish. We began investig... ating everything I ate that day. It wasn’t until the next day when my roommate had a few sips of her blimey limey from there did we know the root of our problem. She had diarrhea & immediately stopped drinking hers. 24 hours later, I still have painful stomach cramps. Never ordering from them again! ”