IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Rue de la Liberté, Dijon, France
May 16, 2018 6:25 AM
70 Rue de la Liberte, Dijon, 21000 Bourgogne Franche-Comte, France
Chicken sandwich in subway, ate it and a few hours later I felt sick but bad stomach ache, in the evening had terrible diahorea and it lasted days
April 17, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Apr 13, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with chicago food sanitation certificate on site. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operations. Priority foundation.... 2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site nor city of chicago certificate posted while tcs foods (chicken, soup) are being prepared and served. Instructed to operate with a city of chicago certified manager on site at all times. 7-38-012(a) priority foundation violation. Citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site during inspection. Instructed to provide employee health policy for all employees. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found ceiling tile near restroom with water stain. Instructed to repair or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and debris on floor drains throughout premises. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no proof of allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must obtain this certificate.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violation not corrected. Still outside garbage area not maintained. Observed dumpster overflowing preventing lid from not closing properly. This is harborge and a food source for rodents and other pest. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 18, 2021 1:22 AM
“Right now as we speak started 20 minutes ago. This is definitely food poisoning. I wiped up 2 chunks of what appeared to be undercooked meatballs
i feel like calling them. my husbandis severely sick.
Meatball sandwich from there ”
February 5, 2021 2:19 AM
Vomiting from 2am until 5am
Nausea and stomach ache since ”
April 18, 2021 2:38 PM
“My child got sick in the evening after eating Macdo at noon
3 days ago ”
April 17, 2021 11:39 AM
“Potatoes but “not sure” 3 hours after eating mcdo ”
April 17, 2021 6:14 AM
“I got nausea, vomiting and diarrhea ”
April 15, 2021 8:01 PM
“2/2 people became ill with stomach ache 1/2h after and diarrhea 7 hours after ”
April 15, 2021 12:01 PM
“We are 2 to have eaten and we both had severe diarrhea, upheaval, stomach ache and vomiting for 3 days ”
April 14, 2021 5:44 PM
April 14, 2021 4:48 AM
“I bought a Chocolate Starbucks (a Starbucks in the cold ray to taste)
I drank it with my mother in the car after getting out of the race around 11:10
We drank about half each
And in the afternoon around 13-15h I started to feel bad.
All afternoon I felt bad and I had a feeling of cold.
In the... evening at the table I learned that my mother had the same symptoms.
In the evening after the meal I had feelings of hot and cold, fever, I did not feel good, stomach ache, frequent urge to want to urinate and I did not manage to sleep until 3 o'clock in the morning.
In the morning when I wake up around 10 am I still have a fever but more too much pain
Nausea, sore skull, does not feel good, feeling cold then hot, can't sleep ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 30, 2021 6:49 PM
“Me and my boyfriend had order some food from here a few nights ago. I ate most of the wings and he only had a few bites of his burger. Yesterday I wasn’t feeling good in the morning then today it got worse. I had to go to the er to find out it’s food poisoning and that’s the only place we ate togeth... er. And now he is saying his stomach hurts as well ”
March 26, 2021 6:11 PM
“On Tuesday march/23/2021 i ordered a fried chicken wings, thugs and legs, since then i had a diarrhea nausea chills vomiting and fever for like 48 hours, i didn’t order it for a while, i think they need to check their fried chicken if its safe or not specially on Tuesday because they run a special o... ffers on this day ”
April 14, 2021 3:40 AM
“The only thing I ate today was a sandwich from there. Everything seemed fine until the very last bite. There was the worst taste I’ve encountered localized to the final two bites. The taste was not from food, it tasted like cleaning chemicals. I spit it out n tried to rinse my mouth, but after 4+ ho... urs the taste is still there. I had dizziness, confusion, nausea for the first few hours after ingestion, then got sick. I would say food poisoning, but that non-edible contaminant points to real poisoning as there is no way I ingested just food on that last bite. ”
April 16, 2021 7:09 AM
“I got sick from Caulipower chicken tenders. I baked them 5 minutes past the time stated on the packaging. They tasted alright, nothing off at least, but at 3 am I woke up to terrible cramps and then explosive diarrhea. That carried on for the rest of the day, with it being almost impossible to sleep... come nightfall. My fiancé ate them as well and experienced the same level of food poisoning. We hadn't eaten much, so it was very easy to figure out what caused this. ”
April 14, 2021 11:55 PM
“Ate the Parmesan crusted chicken with a Greek salad on the side and had corn chips with guacamole/spinach and artichoke dip as an appetizer. Both my husband and I are extremely nauseas and in and out of the bathroom after eating within 2 hours. The chicken is believed to be the culprit as it was tou... gh and seemed “off” as we were consuming it. ”
April 4, 2021 9:45 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 3,365 pounds of Chinese style hot pot base products containing beef tallow by Rong Shing Trading Inc. doing business as Double R Trading Inc. because the products were imported from the People’s Republic of China, a country ineligible to export beef to... the United States. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ homes. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase
The Chinese style hot pot base products were imported on or around February 14, 2020. The following products are subject to recall:
- 450g Plastic vacuum wrapped packages containing a “Lee’s 52° Da Zhuang” Hot Pot Base and a Sell By date of January 29, 2022 on the label.
- 300g Plastic vacuum wrapped packages containing a “Lee’s 45° Da Zhuang” Hot Pot Base and a Sell By date of June 30, 2021 on the label.
The product labels are written in the Chinese language. Refer to the label link here for additional product information. The products do not bear an establishment number nor a USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
The issue was identified after FSIS received a consumer complaint. Consumers and members of the media with questions about the recall can contact Ling Zhao, Manager, Rong Shing Trading Inc., at (718) 308-1177 or email@example.com.
Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
April 13, 2021 1:53 AM
“Myself my husband and baby all felt nauseas and my husband and baby vomiting all the time We got our there had supper but after about 2 hours i felt nauseas n later on ran to toilet.. my hubby then also felt nauseas and started throwing up and later in the night my baby vomitted
After eating the ch... icken ”
April 6, 2021 10:43 PM
“Today, The lettuce came from a fresh, unopened bag of lettuce purchased the day before. About 4 hours after consuming I experienced severe issues that lasted the entire next day. The lettuce came from Salinas, CA which has previously sickened many. ”
Aidells Mango Sausage, Costco Wholesale, 700 Old Clear Creek Rd, Carson City, NV 89705, United States
April 6, 2021 6:55 PM
“We made some sausages for breakfast on Easter. We then prepared a meal for Easter with family. No one got sick from that meal, but my husband and I were horribly ill by dinner. The only thing we can deduce is the sausages. ”