IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States
April 30, 2017 2:44 PM
533 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, 19123 Pennsylvania, United States
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 30, 2020 3:46 PM
“I ordered a medium double Big Mac meal from there around 4:00 pm on Friday 30 Oct 2020. Prior to this I had only eaten breakfast cereal in the morning approximately 8 hours prior. Within one hour of eating there I started to develop a bad headache which proceeded to develop into a severe headache i... n the next couple of hours. I also developed nausea within this time and proceeded to throw up at approximately 7 to 9 pm. After throwing up my symptoms started to reduce with a minor headache still present at the time of this writing, 6 am on 31/10/2020. ”
November 25, 2020 8:39 PM
“We bought super moist French vanilla cupcakes and after we baked them I ate 2 and then suddenly felt sick. ”
November 11, 2020 1:13 PM
“Trout with brown sugar glaze. My kid told me her piece of fish was making her nauseous. She thought it was the sauce. I thought she was being a kid. I told her I'd finish her fish. It was the fish. The fish tasted vile, like extra fishy on steroids. I started feeling nauseous and I contacted them.... Thankfully, I hadn't also cooked the asparagus in the bag. I smelled it when I opened the bag, and it smelled like ammonia and there was a little bit of white slime on the tips. So I tossed it. But the fish had smelled fine. (This was within 3 days of getting the box)
My kid's been suffering with nausea and diarrhea ever since. By 3:00 a.m., I was incredibly ill, vomiting bile and stomach liquid for hours and having diarrhea. I was so ill, I didn't realize it at the time, but my potassium levels bottomed out.
I started experiencing irregular heartbeats that became a constant thing. I couldn't get my heart to beat normally. I wound up in Urgent Care for two days in a row, as they tried to bring my potassium levels up.
Now, I have to see a gasteroenterologist and a cardiologist to follow up on the damage the food poisoning caused. ”
November 21, 2020 9:46 AM
“Deviled eggs Me and my wife and 1 year old daughter went there for dinner i had the mushroom flatbread and deviled eggs I shared the deviled eggs with my daughter 2 hours after I began to experience stomach pain and when I arrived home all night I had very bad diarrhea and this morning my daughter... has been suffering the same fate of explosive diarrhea it’s definitely the Deviled eggs from there ”
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 16, 2020 5:00 PM
“Company name: Kanan Enterprises
Brand name: Aldi Southern Grove
Product recalled: On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Almonds
FDA Recall date: November 12, 2020
Recall details: Out of an abondance of caution Kanan Enterprises announces the voluntary recall of ALDI... Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix 8 Pack Caddies 1.5 oz., Best By JUL 27 2021 due to the presence of almonds that are not listed as ingredients. People who have an allergy to almonds run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. No illnesses have been reported associated with this recall.
The only item that is affected by this recall is ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix a 1.5 ounce pouch bag with a UPC 4099100005202 and a date code of Best By JUL 27 2021. No other products or date codes are affected.
Product was distributed Aldi stores in the states of CT, DE, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV. We were notified by a customer that almonds were packaged in bags of ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix. Consumers with this reported product should not consume this product. They should destroy it. Consumers with questions should call 1-800-860-5464, 8:15 am – 5:00pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 7, 2020 2:49 AM
“I got food poisoning from here ”
November 4, 2020 8:29 AM
“I ate a grill chicken burrito from taco mayo last night 4 people one pregnant person we all have diarrhea they had a Indiana taco and I had grill chicken burrito ”
November 11, 2020 9:49 AM
“The Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls meat lovers sausage balls Etc Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls I believe contain fecal matter contains bile no single bite should taste like the smell of sh*t.. While eating the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl it was extremely instantly noticeable that a bite tasted like the smell... of fecal matter.. the bite tasted like the smell of some form of excrement I'm supposed to be tasting egg bacon potato and cheese and it was nowhere near that taste my taste buds send off alarms in which I needed mouthwash instantly this is funny yes but it's real talk also real serious talk I got sick vomit spit it out nausea diarrhea all that ”
November 7, 2020 2:50 PM
“Ate at 12:30pm and diarrhea started by 2pm. Three bouts so far. 11/7/2020. Jimmy Dean frozen sausage gravy bowl, ”