IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Tampa, FL, United States
July 8, 2017 10:27 AM
620 Twiggs Ave, Tampa, 33602 Florida, United States
Bought my mom subway food last Friday. Meatball sandwhich with chipotle southwest sauce, lettuce, provolone cheese. Was in the emergency room for 3 days until Monday. Received a feeding tube un her nose. Took out a lot of oils from her stomach. Doctor said no more subway
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 23, 2020 7:30 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of eggs by Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. due to possible Salmonella contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and distributors, retailers and food servi... ce establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals, and nursing homes should not serve, sell, or use the recalled products described below. The recalled products have been sold in Quebec as well as through Internet sales. Only eggs from Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. with best before dates indicated in the table below where the lot code contains "Q29" or where there is no lot code on the package are implicated by the recall.
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01056 9. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Eggs, Family Pack (18 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01018 7. Codes: 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Extra Large Size Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01064 4. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Extra Large Size Ultra Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01064 4. Codes: 20-12-18 Q29, 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-24 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Brown Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 08056 2. Codes: 20-12-24 Q29, 20-12-30 Q29
- Nutri Large White Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 61719 01121 3. Codes: 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-24 Q29
- no name. Medium size eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 60383 66415 2. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 23, 2020 5:46 PM
“Had a ham and cheese pizza with my 5 yr old daughter on the 24/11/2020 about half hour after eating we both began vomiting, we had diarrhoea, we couldn’t even keep water down. We got another pizza also that a few people ate from but no one else got sick. The manager from this store has asked organis... es for a driver to pick up left over pizza so it can be tested. ”
November 12, 2020 11:13 PM
“I ordered an eggnog latte around 4:30 PM in the afternoon, and after 4-5 sips I began to experience intense stomach pain and diarrhea shortly after. My sister who had ordered a peppermint mocha began experiencing stomach pain within the hour as well but it went away with time and she did not have to... use the bathroom. ”
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables Soup, Food 4 Less, 4995 Shawline St, San Diego, CA 92111, United States
November 21, 2020 1:42 AM
“Campbells Chunky Sirloin Burger canned soup. Got diarrhea & vomited about an hour after eating it. ”
November 11, 2020 12:09 AM
“Me and 3 of my friends went over to have dinner at there around 1930Hrs, Close to their closing timing. We ordered the Hot Fried chicken, the double cheese burger, the cubano and the pastrami reuben. All four of us are having / had constant diarrhoea this morning and we have not had any meals in bet... ween. ”
November 24, 2020 6:05 AM
“I was enjoying the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus and Late July Sea Salt and Lime no grain tortilla chips, and by 7:30 noticed I had a light stomach pain. I slowly started feeling feeling weird and a little nauseated. At 9 pm I started feeling light headed, and started seeing ‘stars’ and felt like I was g... oing to pass out... then started throwing up and diarrhea, profuse sweating, along with my neck and shoulders stiffening up and severe weakness. We called 911 because I wasn't sure what was happening with me being 64. The EMT’s had to carry and put me on the stretcher because I couldn’t walk with 2 helping me. Other things went on in the ambulance with blood pressure and temp, but ekg was fine. After reading the other report on this site about the lemon hummus, I’m leaning towards that being the culprit. At first I was thinking a severe allergic reaction (like I have with pork), but am now leaning towards food poisoning. My fiancé had milder stomach issues... nothing as severe as mine.
I got sick enough to go to the ER. ”
November 9, 2020 6:08 PM
“With my companion we ate a bile each of cup noodle soba flavoured terriaky chicken. It turns out that we both have nausea. we think it's these instant noodles because it's the only thing we ate in common tonight.
it happened that my darling thought they had a weird taste.... ”
November 9, 2020 12:05 AM
“Sunday meal we bought there Myself, my husband and my two children ages 8 and 4 started to feel ill about 6 hours after consuming the Sunday meal we bought from there. We bought the food at about 11am and consumed the food directly after buying it at a picnic spot. We had nothing to eat prior to th... at and had nothing else to eat there after. We came home and had a relaxing day until the symptoms started to occur. Thoughout the night we had to endure all the symptoms and my children suffered immensely. We are still unwell and feel terrible. ”
November 4, 2020 11:10 PM
“Everytime me and my partner have pizza hut we both get very bad stomach's and get diarrhea the next day, we even tried two different stores with same results will not be getting again. ”
November 27, 2020 11:26 PM
“Ordered the extra most bestest and Italian cheese bread tonight, after about 30 minutes I threw it back up. My poor dog is vomiting too from it ”