Subway, Tukwila, WA, USA
Food Poisoning 2 months ago
Tukwila, Washington, United States
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“Report date: Feb 25, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: a sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands not provided on exposed hand washing sinks in front prep area. Signs shall be provided at all handshaking sinks used by food employees...
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed that employee wore bracelets on hands while working with food. Must remove all jewelry except plain wedding band from hands while working with exposed food
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previously cited core violations from 7/31/2020 report # 2303962 not corrected as follows: violation #51 backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine-soda machine. Must install so backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained violation #51 must repair urinal flush that is not working priority foundation:7-42-090,citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Feb 20, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees. Must provide. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11-washroom ventilation inoperable.... Must repair/replace.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13-no proof of food handler training or certificates for all required employees. Must provide.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13-no proof of allergen training or certificates for all the city of chicago certified food managers.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I believe it was having the Meat Feast. I was horribly sick within a few hours and have how been experiencing diahorrea for the past 2 days Just me, a few hours. I had the meat feast, then me & my friend (who'd had a different Sub but was okay)... went to the cinema. As the film as about to finish I felt queasy and when we got home I rushed to the toilet and was the most sick I'd been while completely sober. I then continued to feel sick throughout the evening. The next day I had diarrhea throughout, and same again today. Also I've had a splitting headache throughout. My eyes esepcially hurt as they're so dry. ”
“had a philly cheesesteak with spinich tomatoes lettuce and extra ranch dressing ”
“I ate a cold cut, within an hour or do I experienced explosive diarrhea, my stomach hurt so bad I could not even stand ”
“Nausea vomiting diarrhea fever. 5 people. We aren’t sure whether it is bacterial or viral. Five people got sick at different time intervals. Three of us ate hummus/cucumber sandwiches on Friday 2/7. Then, four of us ate sub sandwiches on 2/8.
The first person to show symptoms was Sunday afternoon,... the last person started having symptoms yesterday morning.
Symptoms included violent vomiting and diarrhea, stomach cramping, and fever.
We have a 12 week old baby at home who is breastfed, and she is well so far.
I’m trying to figure out the source because I am worried my baby will get sick. ”
“Had a salmon with a pesto pasta, I also had 1 slice of a margarita pizza. That was on feb-16-2020 around 8pm
Even though the service was horrible due to the fact that they were very busy, the food tasted delicious.
That's all I had all day as for food....
A bit after leaving the restaurant my stomach was cramping and 4 hours after my dinner I got sick. Only i got sick ”
“I prepared a DiGiorno Garlic Bread frozen pizza for dinner. There was a strong smell of preservatives and I couldn't even get one slice down. Within an hour my stomach was churning & I felt weak & nauseous; my stomach churned all night. The following morning I was still sick... to my stomach and had diarrhea. I threw the entire thing in the garbage! ”
“the meals all include drinks for free. we ordered 3 vitamin waters and 1 diet coke. 5/6 fam mebers drank the vitamin water. and got diarrhea - 1 y/o, 2 y/o & 3 y/o kids plus the grandma and mother. the husband who ordered coke didnt get diarrhea. this was... the only common thing we ate/drank all day. symptoms started at the end of the day last night. We had it at noon ”
“I went there Last night got home with my qouter pounder and was eating it and. It was raw I have been so ill went into work and had to be sent home. I couldn’t believe this I would always trust them but now I will never go back ”
“First, 4 year old around 9pm started throwing up, then at 5am started with diarrhea. Second, 63, around 12am throwing up and diarrhea. Third, 9 year old, around 4am throwing up. Fourth, 39, around 7am with diarrhea. Fifth, 94, around 11am with diarrhea. After check I believe the green beans... came from another location. ”
“went there to eat dinner at 5:13 p.m. January 29th 2020. Chicken Bowl. Chicken Quesadilla Me and my daughter went there and ate a chicken bowl Guacamole chicken quesadilla small soda and chips 5 minutes into the mail my daughter jumped up ran to the restroom holding her mouth and... stomach and the restroom she was vomiting we disregard the meal I took her out of the place and my symptoms were headaches and nausea ”
Side salad at the entrance to Javilla at the Salto Limón. Only I ate from the salad, only I got sick. It started 8 hours after the meal, only 5 days later I am healthy again. Still limp, but healthy.
Original: Beilagen-Salat am Eingang Javilla des Salto Limón... Nur ich habe von dem Salat gegessen, nur ich wurde krank. 8 Stunden nach der Mahlzeit ging es los, erst 5 Tage später bin ich wieder gesund. Noch schlapp, aber gesund.
“Restaurant pizza with chicken, mushrooms and spinach. One hour later I had terrible cramps, nauseous and vomiting all night, my blood pressure went down, I fainted and hurt my head on the bath tub until my son heard a loud noice and he thought I was dead and took me... to the Emergency Room. This is the worst food poisoning I ever have. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us