Subway, U.S. 78, Oxford, AL, United States
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
U.S. 78, Oxford, 36203 Alabama, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — nausea and vomiting
“had a philly cheesesteak with spinich tomatoes lettuce and extra ranch dressing ”
“I ate a cold cut, within an hour or do I experienced explosive diarrhea, my stomach hurt so bad I could not even stand ”
“My sister had bmt sandwich from there last Thursday and she got sick!!we went to rbwh emergency and doctor said her diagnosis is viral gastroenteritis. Shes been sick from last Thursday ”
“Report date: Feb 11, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed the male food manager come in from outside garbage area... and rinse his hands under running water at 3- compartment sink due to the lack of hand sink that was removed from rear prep/dish washing area. Instructed manager to wash hands at designated hand washing sinks only. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear prep/dish washing area. Observed existing plumbing pipes extending from wall where a hand sink used to be that had been removed. Must install hand sink with hot and cold running water and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front and rear doors. Must make tight fitting.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on ice dispenser at soda machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace stained ceiling tile in dining area. Loose wall base behind rear prep table.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from floor drain at 3- compartment sink.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no previous summary report displayed and visible to view. A new summary will be posted on premises at this time. (priority foundation 7-42-010(b)
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Had a Pizza Sub with green peppers. May have tasted a bit off in hindsight but not enough to make me think it was tainted.
Next morning horrible gas, stomach cramping and diarrhea. Some nausea and no vomiting but now day 2 and no change. I think it was the... sauce. God knows how long it was in there... ”
“A salad from there had works in it and I had eaten it before I noticed I was vomiting and had diarrhoea Just me I ordered via Deliveroo , I ate parts of the salad before noticing the small light brown worms laying dead or lettuce and cucumbers about 40... minutes after words I had pains and the urge to go to the bathroom and ended up vomiting and having diarrhoea the next morning ”
“Ate a taco and a veggie tostada which were served with lettuce, cream, and cheese around 8pm. Experienced the worst poisoning of my life due to the complete negligence of the staff in serving unrefrigerated and/or old food. Pretty much lived at the toilet the entire night and puked absolutely... everything in the morning. I’m still out of commission and feel I will be for the next few days. Two others who accompanied experienced similar symptoms throughout the night. AVOID this place at all costs, DO NOT risk catching a nightmare at this place because of their lack of sanitation and care. ”
“Our company ordered poke bowl on Tuesday 1/28/2020.
5 or more employees who ate raw tuna got sick with different severities while none of the employees who did not eat raw tuna got sick.
Symptoms started the morning after and escalated throughout the day. Serial vomiting up to 6 times,... dry heaving, fever, GI distress, limited diarrhea are reported by employees. ”
“Either of both. Ate a chicken sandwich with fries for lunch with a glass of tap water with ice. Stomach felt a little off a few hours later. Went for dinner and had the Ancient Grains bowl with chicken salad, and an Almond Joy smoothie. I woke up at 3:30am... with intense abdominal pain, had nausea and loose stool. Was up til 5:30am. Woke up again at 8:30 and stomach was hurting, loose stool led to diarrhea. Went to shower and brush my teeth and gagged on the toothbrush, immediately vomited repeatedly, 4 or 5 times. Now lying in bed feeling weak and some abdominal achiness, but better than before I vomited. ”
“FSA announced the recall of Nestlé Ski Yogurt Variety Pack with Fruit Pieces by Nestlé because they might contain small pieces of black rubber.
FSA advises not to consume these products. Nestlé advises returning the top of the outer sleeve with your personal information for a full refund. The only... recalled products are the ones with the following "Use by" dates:
- Nestlé Ski Yogurt Variety Pack with Fruit Pieces. Pack size: 480g (4x120g). Use by dates: 21 February 2020, 22 February 2020, 28 February 2020, 29 February 2020, 6 March 2020, 7 March 2020, 13 March 2020
To check the full returning instructions and the full recall notice visit the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“I had some chicken nuggets, half a burger, and fries there. Not too long after, about 3-4 hours, I started to show symptoms of food poisoning. I felt extremely nauseous, with chills running down my spine and mild abdominal pain. Then I vomited everything out.
I still feel nauseous even... when my stomach has been emptied. I hope this condition doesn't worsen. I have never went through such experience with them. This place will be a miss for me from now on. ”
“Eating pizza there Had our daughters bday there in January 11. Got the birthday party that came with 3 pizzas and drinks. First the drinks had a funny taste to it so I had them switch them out and it still had the same taste so we just left it... alone. My son started having stomach pains After eating the pizza but he didn’t think much of it. Later that day me and my daughter started feeling sick. Then I started getting calls from the people that at the pizza at the party complaining of stomach pains, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. So I tried to contact the restaurant to notify them of the situation. I emailed them 3 times and never heard anything from them. So I tried looking up their corporate number so that I could contact them but couldn’t find any number or info. We noticed stomach pains an hour- 2 hours after eating the pizza. It happened to everyone that ate the pizza. I tried contacting them but got no response. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us