IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, Vancouver International Airport (YVR) Domestic and International Terminals, Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC, Canada
November 10, 2018 6:58 PM
3380 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, V7B 1Y7 British Columbia, Canada
Ingested a cold cut combo from the subway restaurant in international terminal at 1130am on Friday November 9 2018. Started to feel poorly on the flight 8-10 hours later and started vomiting fevershakes 12 hours after ingestion.
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables Soup, Food 4 Less, 4995 Shawline St, San Diego, CA 92111, United States
November 21, 2020 1:42 AM
“Campbells Chunky Sirloin Burger canned soup. Got diarrhea & vomited about an hour after eating it. ”
November 15, 2020 11:52 AM
“Last night ate a big kahuna cheese steak.10 min after eating VIOLENT diarrhea!Super bad nausea too.It’s the next morning still VIOLENT diarrhea.Had to be the sandwich from there.ITS THE NEXT DAY IM STILL SUPER SICK FROM THIS FOOD ”
November 12, 2020 8:12 PM
“Ordered a chicken bacon ranch toasted online
Everything was cold inclining the meat that would be warmed even if it was toasted, was in too much of a hurry to deal with it/go back. Woke up at 5am puking and unable to leave the restroom. Also had to leave work early. ”
November 7, 2020 11:09 PM
“My stomach was already kind of upset, so I ordered a hearty soup to calm it a little. I sipped the soup it tastes vinegary, I really began eating it and I started sweating like an alarming amount. I stop eating a bit and gave myself a little time. Had some water, but knew my stomach was upset to I d... idn't eat much else or drink anything else. I called my Uber home and the ride is making me nervous like I may become sick in the cab. By the time I get home, I was violently ill. I don't have trouble keeping food down. ”
November 23, 2020 9:33 AM
“I called Junior we ordered some purple hamburgers they ended up giving at least me a frozen chicken spicy sandwich. I at first I didn't realize nor mind and I started eating it I thought it was just you know cold but as a letter not it was very mushy and it started spreading like mayonnaise. I assum... e you realize that there was raw chicken I don't know if more than anything it made me very nauseous at the minute and now my stomach is feeling very very uncomfortable I don't know if I should go to the hospital This was maybe a few hours ago maybe three hours at the most my symptoms are stomach cramps nauseousness when you throw up like everything is like yucky wanting to empty my stomach and the borderline is going to the hospital or not because of Coronavirus I rather stick it out but it's starting to hurt ”
November 17, 2020 7:26 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of 16 Spicy Chorizo Slices 80g by Tesco because the products contain Listeria monocytogenes.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Tesco 16 Spicy Chorizo Slices (80g). Us... e by 19 December 2020
Symptoms caused by this organism can be similar to flu and include high temperature, muscle ache or pain, chills, feeling or being sick and diarrhoea. Some people are more vulnerable to listeria infections, including those over 65 years of age, pregnant women and their unborn babies, babies less than one month old and people with weakened immune systems.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
November 22, 2020 8:21 AM
“I purchased 2 rolls from the sushi counter. They were the tempura shrimp roll and the tiger roll. I had a couple of each day 1 and a couple day 2. By evening of day 2, I had extreme nausea and vomiting. The vomiting lasted the entire night. Spent the night on the bathroom floor. Then diarrhea... and headache/body aches the next day. Have never been so sick in my life! ”
October 30, 2020 11:57 PM
November 6, 2020 3:00 PM
“The last 3 times me and my son ate boneless wings, we have both had severe diarrhea and nausea the same day and days after. Every single time. Me, my son and a friend all 3 became sick with nausea and severe abdominal cramping and diarrhea the same day and days following still with upset stomach. Al... l 3 of us taking phenergan or Zofran at the moment because we ate it yesterday. I wasn't sure the chicken was the problem and cause until now. Three seperate occasions, this same thing has happened after eating only boneless wings. ”