IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBWAY®Restaurants, at Walmart, 550 W Honeysuckle Ave, Hayden, ID 83835, USA
May 7, 2017 11:29 AM
550 West Honeysuckle Avenue, Hayden, 83835 Idaho, United States
Ate a subway veggie salad with tuna around noon on friday may fifth. Stomach intestine area didnt feel too well by afternoon. Started getting somewhat crampy by evening with loose stools. This went on rite thru sunday i still have it with lise stools and diahrea and not feeling well. Never again! No doctor yet at this point. No
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 10, 2020 8:48 PM
“I ate some nachos around 5 I've been throwing up ever since order thing I had to eat today I had to return the first order because the nachos were cold cameras for second-order and really sick throwing up video and audio ”
November 4, 2020 11:10 PM
“Everytime me and my partner have pizza hut we both get very bad stomach's and get diarrhea the next day, we even tried two different stores with same results will not be getting again. ”
November 15, 2020 7:45 AM
“I ordered the Philly cheesesteak, fries, and a peach lemonade. Ate around 6 pm. The next morning (about 4 am) I feel very nauseous and have a bad stomach ache. Felt like my muscles were in knots. I vomited 3 times and have 5 episodes of diarrhea! Definitely won’t be eating there anymore! ”
November 20, 2020 10:58 AM
“Eaten the hamburger mama, November 5 at 11:10am (car service). I kept the receipt. bought on November 5 at 11:10am
Following a stool culture, confirmed to me 2 or 3 days later that it is CAMPYLOBACTER JEJUNI. Bacterium that comes from poorly cooked hamburger meat!!!!! ”
November 11, 2020 7:21 AM
“2 hours after eating caulipower frozen pizza I had intense vomiting and abdominal cramps for 1.5 hours ”
November 22, 2020 10:15 PM
“Beyond Meat Italian Sausage pizza. Had two slices and 15 minutes later, I had severe cramping in my stomach. 5 minutes later, I threw up everything I had in my stomach while also having Diarrhea. ”
November 26, 2020 9:20 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Fresh Attitude brand Baby Spinach by Vegpro International due to possible Salmonella contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to... the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products have been sold in Ontario and Quebec.
- Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach (312 g). UPC: 8 88048 00028 8. Codes: Best Before 2020 DE 04
- Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach (142 g). UPC: 8 88048 00004 2. Codes: Best Before 2020 DE 04/ Best Before 2020 DE 05
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 25, 2020 10:51 AM
“Ordered pizza last night and ended up getting awful stomach cramps and cold sweats. We have been puking since around one a.m last night. We hadn't eaten anything else but a few granola bars and bananas earlier in the day and felt fine prior to getting the cowboy pizza and the gourmet vegetarian. Sti... ll dry heaving even though we have nothing left to vomit. ”
November 13, 2020 2:59 PM
“A tuna sandwich from there I got the sub on 11-10-2020 the next morning I woke up with a severe stomach pain I couldn’t sit or lay down I tried I took a pain reliever thinking it would go away but it didn’t the whole I tried to see if I would be better nothing helped I had diarrhea and everything I... tried to eat I vomited them back up I was dehydrated and nauseous. At one point I couldn’t take it no more so I went to the hospital and I got diagnosed with gastroenteritis. ”
Grass Fed Hamburger Patty’s, Sprouts Farmers Market, Day Creek Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
November 12, 2020 7:58 PM
“Grass fed hamburger patty’s from there 3 people, same night as eating the food earlier for lunch ”