IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
SUBWAY®Restaurants, Barton Boulevard, Rockledge, FL, United States
April 26, 2017 9:29 AM
545 Barton Boulevard, Rockledge, 32955 Florida, United States
My husband and I went to Subway on Barton Blvd for lunch Monday April 24th. We ordered a foot long tuna sub. The young man making the sub pulled a container if tuna from the fridge behind him then stopped and grabbed one from below in front of him below the counter. He smeared what was left in the container from below the counter on half the sandwich and the other half got the tuna from the fridge behind him. When I was at the register and was finishing my transaction the young man who made the tuna sandwich looked toward the register worker and said "no wait..." we all kinda looked at him...there was 2 other sandwiches beinging topped after mine and he then looked at the girl doing the toppings and the 2 sandwiches and then shook his head and said no more. I completed my purchase. My husband and I sat there in the store and ate our sandwich. When I returned to work I didn't feel well and just thought it was indigestion and tried a carbonated drink to help me burb and release the gas in my stomach. By 8:30 that night I was violently vomiting and having diarrhea. It started with sharp abdominal pains and some back pain and I almost thought I was having a gall bladder attack. But once the vomiting and diarrhea started witg spiking fever I knew it was food poisoning. Two days out of work and alot of rest between trips to the toilet. I'd much rather cut grass with scissors! Unfortunately like getting sick on a specific type of alcohol...I'll never eat Subway again! Breaks my heart.
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 22, 2020 9:19 AM
“I ate there yesterday and had lo mein, fried rice, orange chicken, and shanghaied beef and was throwing up all night and had diarrhea ”
November 9, 2020 3:11 PM
“At approximately 9pm I ate some chicken nuggets and part of a hot n spicy sandwich. The lettuce on the hot n spicy tasted funny and removed most from the sandwich but a little remained embedded in the mayo . Started feeling sick around 2-2:30am and have been vomiting ever since. ”
November 7, 2020 2:50 PM
“Ate at 12:30pm and diarrhea started by 2pm. Three bouts so far. 11/7/2020. Jimmy Dean frozen sausage gravy bowl, ”
November 19, 2020 1:12 AM
“I bought Bounty Fresh Saucy ToriKaraage Teriyaki in SM Cubao Hypermarket. When i opened the package, it is very smelly and smell like a rotten chicken. Cooked well, ate and taste if it’s just the package. Chicken smell really bad. Make me vomit. Have a feeling of dizziness and now have a diarrhea. P... ackage and food still here if needed for investigation. ”
November 29, 2020 4:40 AM
November 10, 2020 8:48 PM
“I ate some nachos around 5 I've been throwing up ever since order thing I had to eat today I had to return the first order because the nachos were cold cameras for second-order and really sick throwing up video and audio ”
November 30, 2020 10:16 PM
“I had crunchy tacos. I was the only person who ate and ordered 2 crunchy tacos. Taco shells had a different taste. Seemed bitter or rancid. It started with belching around 1 and 1/2 hours after eating and progressed to sweating and nausea. This lead to stomach cramping and vomiting. ”
November 25, 2020 12:01 PM
“Company name: Riverside Natural Foods
Brand name: Good & Gather
Product recalled: Banana Chocolate Chip Date & Nut Bar
Reason of the recall: Undeclared almonds
FDA Recall date: November 25, 2020
Recall details: Riverside Natural Foods, of Vaughan, ON is voluntarily recalling its 8 ounce package... s of " Good & Gather Banana Chocolate Chip Date & Nut Bar " because they were improperly labelled and may contain undeclared almonds.
The product is labelled to may contain tree nuts; however, people who have allergies to almonds may experience a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. The recalled " Good & Gather Banana Chocolate Chip Date & Nut Bar " were distributed nationwide in retail stores and through mail orders. The product comes in a 8 ounce, carton package marked with lot # 1020 on the bottom and with an expiration date of 13 JUL 2021 stamped on the bottom.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this issue. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that the almond-containing product was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of almonds. Subsequent investigation indicates the issue was caused by an error in the company's packaging processes.
Consumers who have purchased 8 ounce packages of " Good & Gather Banana Chocolate Chip Date & Nut Bar " are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact Riverside Natural Foods at 1-416-360-8200 ex 226.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 14, 2020 2:27 AM
“On 11/13/2020 @ 19:00 ordered 2 pizzas. Around midnight my son started vomiting. @ 02:00 we both have nausea and diarrhea. ”
Grass Fed Hamburger Patty’s, Sprouts Farmers Market, Day Creek Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
November 12, 2020 7:58 PM
“Grass fed hamburger patty’s from there 3 people, same night as eating the food earlier for lunch ”