SUBWAY®Restaurants, Danebo, Eugene, OR, United States
Food Poisoning 2 years ago
Eugene, 97402 Oregon, United States
1 person had — diarrhea, fever, nausea and vomiting
“I believe it was having the Meat Feast. I was horribly sick within a few hours and have how been experiencing diahorrea for the past 2 days Just me, a few hours. I had the meat feast, then me & my friend (who'd had a different Sub but was okay)... went to the cinema. As the film as about to finish I felt queasy and when we got home I rushed to the toilet and was the most sick I'd been while completely sober. I then continued to feel sick throughout the evening. The next day I had diarrhea throughout, and same again today. Also I've had a splitting headache throughout. My eyes esepcially hurt as they're so dry. ”
“had a philly cheesesteak with spinich tomatoes lettuce and extra ranch dressing ”
“I ate a cold cut, within an hour or do I experienced explosive diarrhea, my stomach hurt so bad I could not even stand ”
“My sister had bmt sandwich from there last Thursday and she got sick!!we went to rbwh emergency and doctor said her diagnosis is viral gastroenteritis. Shes been sick from last Thursday ”
“Report date: Feb 11, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed the male food manager come in from outside garbage area... and rinse his hands under running water at 3- compartment sink due to the lack of hand sink that was removed from rear prep/dish washing area. Instructed manager to wash hands at designated hand washing sinks only. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear prep/dish washing area. Observed existing plumbing pipes extending from wall where a hand sink used to be that had been removed. Must install hand sink with hot and cold running water and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front and rear doors. Must make tight fitting.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on ice dispenser at soda machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace stained ceiling tile in dining area. Loose wall base behind rear prep table.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from floor drain at 3- compartment sink.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no previous summary report displayed and visible to view. A new summary will be posted on premises at this time. (priority foundation 7-42-010(b)
Source: chicago.gov ”
“On February 13th my daughter ate a can of Great Value Beef Ravioli with Tomato Sauce. About 30 minutes later she started getting a bad stomach ache..She couldn’t stand up straight. She tried to go to sleep. After about an hour of laying down, she ran to the restroom because... she had diarrhea. She went to the restroom several times during the night after that with more explosive diarrhea..Then at about 4:00 in the morning she began vomiting. At one point she had diarrhea and vomiting at the same time. ”
“Son and I both got sick last night immediately after eat there. He had chicken sandwich and was so bad that we took him to ER which cost me about $900. We were there all night. I too was sick but not as bad. Had lots of diarrhea myself but... his was far worse ”
“CFIA announced on Feb 21st the recall of Fresh Bean Sprouts by Fresh Sprouts due to the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. There have been no illnesses reported linked to this recall.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products or return them to the place of purchase.... This product was distributed in the Ontario province.
- Fresh Bean Sprouts (454 g). UPC: 8 27468 00100 0. Code: 20/FEB/28
You can check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“So I bought a couple instant ramen noodles from there a week ago and I suddenly go sick after eating a second pack. I have been feeling nauseating pains, stomach pains and headaches. I’ve also been having diarrhea for 4 days now. It hurts soooo bad and I have no... idea what to do. I don’t really have money to see a doctor and Tylenol doesn’t work for me very well. Ibuprofen works, but I don’t have it. So right now, I’m suffering. And also, I feel constipated. Idk how that works but it isn’t very fun. ”
“Picked up build your own pizza at 230pm, started to feel bloated and burp a lot around 4pm. Started to feel nauseous around 8pm. Started throwing up and having diarrhea around 11pm. All night long. Still not feeling well. DONT EAT HERE! ”
“We ate the same food We ordered food for the night, 2 for one combo for R48 which inclues two steak burgers and along with that we ordered the chicken combo as which was slightly cheaper. Ever since the following day my father has been in the toilet early morning,... then after a while it was me. Then my brother and my mother. Clearly there is something wrong and therefore their food is contaminated ”
“Not sure if I'm really going to be sick just having stomach cramps stopped and got a burger ate half of it wonder why it was cold and taste and funny open the sandwich and notice that the meat was wrong in the inside. I just called the store. The... manager was very rude. Cutting me off as I'm speaking. If I become I'll what should I do I just ate it about hour ago. I've started cramping a little bit in my stomach just a little nausea And Diarrhea it's me I'm a 32 yr old adult ”
“I prepared a DiGiorno Garlic Bread frozen pizza for dinner. There was a strong smell of preservatives and I couldn't even get one slice down. Within an hour my stomach was churning & I felt weak & nauseous; my stomach churned all night. The following morning I was still sick... to my stomach and had diarrhea. I threw the entire thing in the garbage! ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us