IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
SUBWAY®Restaurants, Main Street, Damariscotta, ME, United States
June 27, 2017 11:36 AM
521 Main Street, Damariscotta, 04543 Maine, United States
I ate my six inch Italian herbs and cheese with tuna, provolone, cucumbers, salt and mayo around 1:30pm on 6/26. I ate nothing but chips and blue Gatorade after this. I felt fine the rest of the day and evening. I went to bed around midnight feeling fine and woke up the first time at 2:45 am feeling hot at very nauseous. I threw up. I also threw up two more times after this, once at 3:50 am (along with diarrhea) and again at 4:45 am. I finally fell back asleep around 5 and just woke up again at 11:30am feeling a little better but still not myself. I did not go to the doctor.
March 2, 2021 5:49 PM
“this morning ”
March 2, 2021 7:11 PM
“Got Black Forest salad. I added tomatoes, bacon, banana peppers, cucumbers, and salt/pepper. Ranch was my dressing. Order and ate around 4:00pm today. Stomach cramps started around 5:15pm and have been worse. I came home and I’m throwing up and cramps are horrible. Non-stop cramping. And po*ping ... Today ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sign or poster near hand washing sink in the unisex washroom. Must provide and maintain.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: food (ice) not... protected from contamination during storage. Observed black and brown slime substance in the interior contact surfaces of ice machine. Slime likely to contaminate the ice for human consumption. Instructed to discontinue using ice machine until service cleaned and sanitized. I. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed dust build up on ceiling ventilation vent inisde unisex washroom. Must clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 8, 2021 8:39 PM
“Ordered pepperoni pizza. It tasted weird and wasn't their normal pizza. My 7 year old and I both got sick about an hour later with nausea, cramping and diarrhea. Seeing my daughter so sick and upset is heartbreaking and the food we recieved was unacceptable. You'd think during a pandemic they would... take food safety more seriously. We were long time customers, but will never go there again for anything. So disappointed and disgusted. ”
February 7, 2021 3:33 AM
“Ate Classic oatmeal there at 6-7am, that night got sick ”
January 27, 2021 9:54 PM
“Fast food. I ate BBQ Crispy Chicken Sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato; large order of mozzarella sticks with marinara; medium onion ring with honey mustard; and a medium Hi-C Fruit Punch drink. It is duly noted that I consumed all of the food I have listed here and a majority of my drink. I g... ot food at 5pm then ate it when I got home by 5:30pm. Then I felt like I had the urge to throw up off and on increasingly until 9:30pm. I thought it was gas and I tried to burp to feel better. I already had a bit of a tickle in my throat and some phlegm which lead to some persistent coughing mixed with the previous urges to throw up resulting in at least 4 projectile vomiting episodes between 9:30 and 10pm. Today ”
December 29, 2020 1:35 PM
“not sure I am the only one who got sick and I am the only one who ordered an impossible burger. I had diarrhea immediately after eating it, then abdominal cramps. Still having nausea and cramps. ”