IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBWAY®Restaurants, Redondo Avenue, Long Beach, CA, United States
July 13, 2017 12:59 AM
656 Redondo Avenue, Long Beach, 90814 California, United States
Walked into the subway it was so hot . Air condition was broken and I wasn't sure if the food was still fresher it looked ok . I ate dinner 2 hours later threw up my entire meal the entire sandwich .
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 12, 2020 2:46 PM
“My 9year old grandchild ate a chicken pie at about 5pm. At 20h45 she was violently sick. Vomiting diarrhea and nausea. After 30min she settled down. ”
October 30, 2020 12:37 AM
“Not sure what it was. Pretty sure it was the Sabra Lemon Twist hummus but it could be The Country Hen Free range Medium eggs or the Olivia’s Organics baby spinach. But I got nausea and diarrhea within 8 hours of eating ”
November 8, 2020 12:02 PM
“I ate oven baked basa fillet, peas and coleslaw. Other family members had fries also. 3 of us that ate coleslaw felt rough. My stomach is painful, 2 others had to get up in the night to empty their bowels (tmi, sorry). I've felt horrendous since last night. ”
November 26, 2020 12:19 PM
“Food that he ate My fiancé got sick after eating food from here yesterday evening. About an hour after he ate he started having bad cramps and diarrhea. Later at night he was vomiting and feeling nauseous. This morning he’s feeling really bad and Is having bad diarrhea and bad stomach pain ”
October 29, 2020 4:29 AM
“Me and another family member ate the ‘Green Bean Curry’ and ‘Eggplant Moju’. We were both totally fine earlier that day. About 5-6 hours later we’re both extremely nauseous and have diarrhoea. We haven’t shared any other meals or drinks. ”
November 23, 2020 7:30 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of eggs by Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. due to possible Salmonella contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and distributors, retailers and food servi... ce establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals, and nursing homes should not serve, sell, or use the recalled products described below. The recalled products have been sold in Quebec as well as through Internet sales. Only eggs from Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. with best before dates indicated in the table below where the lot code contains "Q29" or where there is no lot code on the package are implicated by the recall.
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01056 9. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Eggs, Family Pack (18 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01018 7. Codes: 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Extra Large Size Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01064 4. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Extra Large Size Ultra Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01064 4. Codes: 20-12-18 Q29, 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-24 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Brown Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 08056 2. Codes: 20-12-24 Q29, 20-12-30 Q29
- Nutri Large White Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 61719 01121 3. Codes: 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-24 Q29
- no name. Medium size eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 60383 66415 2. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 12, 2020 7:14 PM
“Pineapples that are in the containers I ate them 20 minutes ago I’m so f**king sick ”
November 6, 2020 3:00 PM
“The last 3 times me and my son ate boneless wings, we have both had severe diarrhea and nausea the same day and days after. Every single time. Me, my son and a friend all 3 became sick with nausea and severe abdominal cramping and diarrhea the same day and days following still with upset stomach. Al... l 3 of us taking phenergan or Zofran at the moment because we ate it yesterday. I wasn't sure the chicken was the problem and cause until now. Three seperate occasions, this same thing has happened after eating only boneless wings. ”
November 11, 2020 3:56 PM
“I got a large fry and Big Mac around 8pm. The Big Mac was only lukewarm and not hot. When I woke up I was immediately nauseous, had diarrhea and a raging headache. I vomited 6 times even though there was nothing left and it was bile / mucus. I couldn’t keep any food or water down. ”
November 3, 2020 8:19 PM
“Honey roasted peanuts from there I ate half a can, ended up throwing up, having diarrhea, nauseated, excruciating pain in my stomach for 4 days, just now feeling better. ”