IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
SUBWAY®Restaurants, South 108th Street, Omaha, NE, United States
May 23, 2017 1:34 PM
2814 South 108th Street, Omaha, 68144 Nebraska, United States
I had the oven roasted chicken. Started feeling sick about a half hour later. Started with Diarrhea led to vomiting and nausea. Threw up multiple times within a couple hours. Threw up again the next day, still feeling nauseous. I FEEL HORRIBLE.
January 20, 2021 2:26 PM
“Explosive diarrhea from this location. Food must have been spoiled. 😭 ”
January 20, 2021 3:37 PM
“Yesterday. January 19 2021, Tuna fish sandwich with spinach 1suck. Ate half a foot long. One hour later I started shaking uncontrollably all over. Three hours later the shaking stopped and I vomited called EMS BUT didn’t go yohispital because of clovid ”
January 21, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 20, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 6-301. 14-observed hand washing signage missing from hand sink at front prep area. Must provide.
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: 5-103. 11(b) observed no hot... water throughout establishment. Observed hot water temperature at front prep hand washing sink reading 77. 8f, found improper hot water temperature at rear prep hand washing sink reading 80. 4f, observed hot water temperature at 3-compartment sink reading 83. 5f and hot water temperature at hand washing sink in bathroom reading 70. 2f. Instructed manager proper hot water temperature at all handwashing sinks must be at 100. 0f or higher through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Proper hot water temperature at the 3-compartment sink must be at 110. 0f or higher. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: 5-402. 13 observed sewage backup inside 3-compartment sink coming up from the two other 2-compartment sinks when water is being drained. Sewage must be completely drained into an approved sewage system and must be repaired and maintained at all times. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 23, 2021 3:50 AM
“Last night I ate a meatball sub. I ordered two. He ask if I wanted it heavy on sauce. I mentioned yes but little did I know the meatballs were tainted. It tasted weird and the metallic taste afterwards. In less than 20 minutes I vomited my insides out. I started feeling dizzy and my right arm starte... d tingling which means its in my bloodstream. My stomach is weezy as I speak. The sandwich was poisoned or outdated meats or mayonnaise on sandwich was tainted. I will never eat from another restaurant again. I can't believe people would serve you contaminated food. I kept the remaining sandwiches as proof to be examined. Someone gotta answer to me about this manner. ”
January 6, 2021 5:30 AM
“Today, I think it was food I ordered from here I ordered it on DoorDash. Ordered a cool wrap and chicken tortilla soup and I felt a bit off after eat but then I really started feeling worse and worse as the night progressed. ”
December 31, 2020 12:43 PM
“Ate the filets, burgers, and ribeyes all purchased online and had bad gas and back pain on each night I ate these items. Stay away people ”
December 28, 2020 2:26 AM
“Steak burger and beef wellington Vomited and nauseated. Hour or two. I was the only one who ate the meat and I was the only one who got sick. Ate the beef wellington a day or so ago got sick. Ate the steak Burger tonight and got sick. At first I didn't thi k it was the meat until I got sick after th... e second meal ”
December 27, 2020 8:32 AM
“Had chicken breasts. Cooked like normal boyfriend and I woke up with horrid cramps, persistent intense vomiting, and diarrhea that won’t stop. ”