IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBWAY®Restaurants, South Post Oak Road, Houston, TX, United States
May 7, 2017 10:42 PM
10400 South Post Oak Road, Houston, 77035 Texas, United States
Ate a provolone sandwich with tomatoes, olives and pickles. Toward the end of eating the sandwich, one bite and it tasted and smelled like a sewer. A few hours later I had diarrhea. For a few days now, 20-30 minutes after I eat, I have a stomach ache. Something is off since I ate that sandwich. Reading all the reports about food poisoning in this franchise, I don't understand why city officials don't shut them down. They will eventually kill someone, and only then, they will wake up.
December 4, 2020 6:57 PM
“A 6 inch white bread chicken sub with cheddar cheese and some salad. Around 5:30pm yesterday myself and my son and daughter decided to have that instead of MacDonald's for dinner. I had a chicken sub, my son had a chicken strip sub, my daughter had a salad bowl with steak. Around 11:00pm that night... my son was complaining of headaches, shakiness and shortly after began projectile vommiting. ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 20, 2020 4:19 AM
“I ordered Green Tea Frappucino at 3:50pm Friday 20th November. I remember the color of whipped cream on the top of drink was a little bit yellow(looks not fresh).
After drink it, I felt very bad.(nausea)
Many other customers also ordered same drink. If it’s food poisoning, they might feel bad too... . ”
November 28, 2020 4:11 PM
“Chicken caprese sandwich I took my mom there on Sunday November 22nd. The night of November 24th she started experiencing vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. The only other thing she ate before then was homemade food. Symptoms progressively worsened and on Friday November 27th she was admitted to the... hospital where she was diagnosed with salmonella and ecoli in her stool. ”
November 7, 2020 2:50 PM
“Ate at 12:30pm and diarrhea started by 2pm. Three bouts so far. 11/7/2020. Jimmy Dean frozen sausage gravy bowl, ”
November 18, 2020 11:44 PM
“We ate lunch at the restaurant and we shared two dishes with my husband, by late evening I got symptoms my husband hot symptoms by next morning ”
November 24, 2020 10:43 AM
“I Ordered Wing and Fries from there on Nov 14th. While I was eating my food at home I became nauseas, then I ran to the restroom and started vomiting. Shortly after I became Ill to the point where I was in bed for the remainder of the weekend until Monday but by that time I was not 100% until later... in the week. ”
November 27, 2020 11:26 PM
“Ordered the extra most bestest and Italian cheese bread tonight, after about 30 minutes I threw it back up. My poor dog is vomiting too from it ”
November 11, 2020 4:41 AM
November 21, 2020 8:26 AM
“My husband and I got delivery last night. It arrived cold. I ended up with vomiting and diarrhea. My husband ended up with diarrhea. Not great. I’m also pregnant, so, food poisoning is not the safest thing right now. Thanks ”
November 5, 2020 1:37 AM
“Had the chicken chalupas. Usually I get beef but I wanted to change it up. After about 2 hours I started to have a stomach ache and it felt like my diaphragm was cramping. About 30mins into the pain I began to vomit. I vomited periodically over the course of an hour. I made myself hot tea and am cur... rently sipping it. I had prune juice to see it it’ll help me pass whatever had digested. Everyone else had beef in their meal and are just fine. The ache is about 25% of what it was when I was vomiting. ”