IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taco Bell, East Colfax Avenue, Aurora, CO, United States
June 27, 2017 3:50 AM
10750 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora, 80010 Colorado, United States
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 10:12 PM
“I had nacho fries last night, now it’s the next night and ever since I’ve been having severe chest pain (feels like heartburn/acid reflux). Feels like my chest has been burning with food stuck in my throat all day (but I don’t think their is). I’ve had acid reflux before once, but it went away after... like 20 minutes. I’ve been feeling this way for an entire 24 hours now and I’m very scared and in so much pain. ”
March 3, 2021 10:39 PM
“I ate there (Burrito Supreme and Nachos Belgrade on Sunday, Feb 28th. The next morning I woke up to hours of dry heaving and diarrhea. Chills (no fever) and sweats. I’m on day 3 and still feel horrible. The nausea has calmed down but still have diarrhea. Another thing is ways of anxiety and feeling... faint. ”
March 4, 2021 4:29 AM
“I hadn’t eaten anything all day and I grubhubbed myself one soft taco late at night i ate the taco and 40 mins later my body was very hot and I had diarrhea and vomiting episodes ”
March 5, 2021 9:16 AM
“I gt nausea, diarrhea and vomiting ”
February 21, 2021 2:22 PM
February 20, 2021 3:41 PM
“Kroger brand half and half. My wife would put it in her tea or coffee every morning and also mixed it in with some spaghetti with mozzarella cheese. Every day after I bought it, she would feel progressively more nauseous until she became extremely sick six days later with vomiting and dehydration. I... ate all the rest of the spaghetti the same day, which probably became much more tainted as it was stored in the fridge, and also became extremely ill with vomiting and diarrhea. After we recovered, she began to feel progressively nauseous again until she stopped drinking the half and half. It seems to have spread to others who used same bathroom we were sick in. ”
February 14, 2021 10:31 PM
“Ate honey sesame chicken @ 2 PM. By 7 PM was puking & had explosive diarrhea. Felt totally nauseous. ”