IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Taco Bell, Livingston, NJ, USA
April 14, 2020 6:23 PM
Livingston, 07039 New Jersey, United States
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 10:12 PM
“I had nacho fries last night, now it’s the next night and ever since I’ve been having severe chest pain (feels like heartburn/acid reflux). Feels like my chest has been burning with food stuck in my throat all day (but I don’t think their is). I’ve had acid reflux before once, but it went away after... like 20 minutes. I’ve been feeling this way for an entire 24 hours now and I’m very scared and in so much pain. ”
March 3, 2021 10:39 PM
“I ate there (Burrito Supreme and Nachos Belgrade on Sunday, Feb 28th. The next morning I woke up to hours of dry heaving and diarrhea. Chills (no fever) and sweats. I’m on day 3 and still feel horrible. The nausea has calmed down but still have diarrhea. Another thing is ways of anxiety and feeling... faint. ”
July 28, 2019 4:18 PM
“I lit jus threw up and almost p**p my pants from dinner. Im jus really disappointed cuz dead ass shrimp scampi my favorite mf meal and yall mighta jus ruined it for me. Smfh. ”
February 22, 2019 12:02 PM
“Purchased a strawberry chocolate blizzard yesterday evening. Ate over half, myself. About 6 hrs later the vomiting and diarrhea commenced. Horrible stomach cramps as well. Nausea and weakness persists. Afraid to eat. Won’t ever return to DQ. ”
December 14, 2018 12:21 PM
“My nephew (3-year-old) only ate McDonald fries & cheeseburger and kept vomiting after, (8 times already). Went to the ER. ”
March 3, 2021 8:15 PM
“The food Me my girlfriend and her son got diarrhea and stomach pains .
Recent Interesting Reports
February 6, 2021 12:10 PM
“Ate a Chicken Chalupa and nachos. Diarrhea violently vomiting fatigue chills headache..it started about 7 hours after I consumed the food ”
February 11, 2021 7:16 AM
“February 6 2021, Market side chicken ceaser salad Vomiting, stomach pains, sulfuric belching and vomiting, symptoms started 6 hours after eating salad. It's February 11 and still feel sick. ”
February 3, 2021 11:13 PM
“2/3/2021 10:00pm, Hibachi NY Strip and fried rice It appears only I got sick. My husband and I had the same. I ate a little after 8p and got sick 2 hours later. ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 15, 2021 11:12 PM
“I Just ordered sushi five hours ago. I was in the bath and my stomach started wrenching. I jumped out of my bath straight to the toilet, vomiting and diarrhea instantly. Now I feel slightly better hopefully that’s the end of it, but my stomach is still in knots... ”
SARAH ICE CREAM PARLOUR, East Coast Road, Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Opp, Kalapet, Puducherry, Pondicherry, India
February 21, 2021 3:33 PM
“Richy rich - Sarah ice cream parlour
I ate one sandwich and fainted after a few hours and being a doctor I am pretty sure it is because of the food quality ”
February 28, 2021 11:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Birchwood Beef and Pork Mince (23% Fat) by Lidl GB because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund with or without a receipt.
- Birchw... ood Beef and Pork Mince (23% Fat). 750g. Use by: 01 March 2021.
The possible presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”