Vanessa's Dumpling House, 220 East 14th Street, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
East 14th Street, New York, 10003 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 2
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 44
1) Food worker does not use proper utensil to eliminate bare hand contact with food that will not receive adequate additional heat treatment.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
6) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.