Veselka Restaurant, 2nd Avenue, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
2nd Avenue, New York, 10003 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 3
Total all time sick persons: 7
“Violation points: 48
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
3) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
4) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
5) Food contact surface not properly maintained.
6) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
7) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.”