Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
White Castle, Louisville, KY, USA
December 6, 2019 6:12 AM
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
I was working at their distribution center where they were contaminated by Listeria.., I'm sure who has got sick & about 3 days..
September 12, 2020 5:40 AM
“Ate three cheeseburgers with no onions (I'm allergic to onions), 30 minutes later I was burping up onion taste (even though there were no onions). I developed a stomachache and nutcracker esophagitis. Almost went to the emergency room. ”
September 4, 2020 12:07 AM
“I opened up a frozen 2 pack of White Castle cheeseburgers and mircrowaved them for 1 minute, I ate it and 15 minutes later I had the worst gas pains, felt like I might throw up, but had diarrhea instead ”
August 30, 2020 6:03 PM
“Ate 4 sliders and mozzarella sticks at 3:30 today, had horrible stomach pain and diarrhea an hour later. Nauseous and dizzy. My body is shaking. ”
August 29, 2020 6:16 AM
“burger We ordered sliders and all 4 who ate got sick ”
June 26, 2020 12:51 PM
“Sliders I woke up this morning with watery diarrhea, and was sitting down. Got pale and hot. Been on the toilet and feeling like I have to throw up ever since ”
June 19, 2020 11:53 AM
“I stopped there on June 17, 2020. I purchased 2 double hamburgers at 12 noon. Around 3pm I started vomiting and feeling weak. Fast forward 2 days later i I can't do my day to day activities because my body is weak and sore, banging headache and missed 2 days of work.
June 15, 2020 8:25 AM
“Ate mozzarella sticks and felt diarrhea 2 hours later. It’s now been 4 hours and I feel nauseous and I want to vomit. I have ate this before about 2 weeks ago and felt diarrhea but no nausea. ”
June 13, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jun 11, 2020
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found tcs foods at improper temperature requirement during storage inside reach-in cooler (air temperature of 46. 8f). Noted sliced cheese internal temperature of 48. 7f/47. 5f/46. 4f. Instructed manager, tcs foods must m... aintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or below and hot holding temperature of above 135. Of. Manager discarded the said food products. Total value $100. 00, total weight 15 lbs. Priority violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found reach-in cooler with tcs foods not maintaining proper temperature (air temperature of 46. 8f). Instructed manager coolers with tcs foods must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f. Instructed to fix. Also noted unable to close the door properly due to broken rubber gasket. Must repair. Reach-in cooler is tagged 'held for inspection'. Instructed not to use until repaired. See comments below. Priority violation 7-38-005 no citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide thermometer visible inside all coolers.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: instructed to replace missing kitchen hood filters above fryer and grill.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain counter top behind heating equipment with grease and dried food debris.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: instructed to repair heavy leaky faucet neck at one compartment sink (next to hand sink) in prep/cooking area.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain rear outside garbage dumpster area. Noted some litter on ground.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain floors along the walls and in all corners, under and around cooking equipment with excessive grease and dried food debris accumulation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 27, 2020 12:44 PM
“The white castle burgere We had been eating them for a while. We would always get 32 case from Kroger's. Since this pandemic has been happening we decided to get them from here because they didn't have the 32 at Kroger's. the only ones they had there were the cheeseburger sliders White Castle 16 co... unt. They were definitely tasting different but we didn't think anything of it. Last week I became very I'll I had diarrhea, I was vomiting and had nausea. I was In so much pain I could move or breath. It last for a good 5 days. ”
May 26, 2020 11:04 PM
“White Castle Frozen Sliders Ate 4 of the Sliders (2 packages) an hr later, I was nauseous and throwing up. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
September 7, 2020 3:41 PM
“not sure I got sick, still am..about 12 hrs after ”
September 12, 2020 6:46 PM
“Nausea, diarrhea and vomitng from Organics Frozen Organic Blueberries ”
September 6, 2020 7:07 AM
September 16, 2020 7:29 PM
“double cheeseburger Ordered online at 4:13am ate the food approximately 30 mins later and woke up nauseous at 10am and started vomiting 20-30 mins later. I only eat one meal every 24 hours so that’s how I know 100% it was this I don’t get their food often but I got them 3 weeks ago and it also made... me nauseous however I didn’t vomit that time. ”
September 1, 2020 5:41 PM
“In an abundance of caution, Stop & Shop is recalling a singular UPC code of Stop & Shop squash noodle medley, which is no longer available for sale in stores, after being notified by the supplier that a regulatory sample of the product tested positive for listeria.
Stop & Shop encourages customer... s who may have purchased the product with UPC # 68826718585, and stored the product in their freezer, not to consume the product and discard it. The product was sold in stores between August 8, 2020 and August 19, 2020 and is now past its August 19 “best enjoyed by” date. Other UPCs of this product sold in stores during the same timeframe are safe to consume.
Customers who purchased the affected product should not consume it and may return it to their local Stop & Shop store for a full refund. Customers may also contact Stop & Shop’s Customer Support Center at 1-800-767-7772.
Check the full recall details on forextv.com
Source: Forextv ”
September 9, 2020 9:25 PM
“It was probably the cheeseburger. I ate food around 2:30 started feeling nauseous at 7:30. I’m still not feeling so good after two hours in the bathroom. I know it had to be their food because I did not eat anything else all day. ”
September 5, 2020 8:43 PM
“Bought a cotton candy milkshake from here and about an hour after drinking it I started throwing up, I know it’s a bit graphic but the color of the milkshake was light blue, but when I threw up, it was green I bought it around 415pm today. ”
September 5, 2020 12:00 AM
“i eat number 1 from the menu today at lunch time with dr pepper, after about 30 mins, i started having cramping and diarreh. i have been stooling sing 2.30pm till now. i called the store manager twice to report the incident and she told me that there is not she can do. that she can replace the food... for me. i told her that food is not my problem rather my health first. ”