Zios 281 and 1604
Food Poisoning 4 years ago
Calle 1604, Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
“Three persons got severe diarrhea after eating there on New year's Eve.
In addition, two of the same people we diagnosed with Salmonella Paratyphi B about a week later, probably also contacted at the same place. It was at a pop-up peña on calle Balcarce. I think it was in... the premises of Jagger Disco. We hope to be released from hospital tomorrow. It was pretty serious, but we will be fine ”
“See the cockroach delivered with the cooked meal. See details above of incident, Today we were dropped at the club for tango and dinner. On Dec 5th. I ordered steak and my wife ordered Hake fish grilled. To her surprise half way during her meal she saw a cockroach in... the fish semi grilled. Instantly we brought attention to the waiter and manager of the establishment. They apologized and blamed it on the chef. They decided they would give us a better table and drinks and ordered a bottled water as I don’t trust their open water. Whether the food contains cockroach ticks or rats also who carry typhus bacteria. Simply unacceptable that you use this establishment as an unsafe option for your clients. You should also inform Health and Safety commission of Buenos Aires of this incident and demand a Health audit of the restaurant. This cannot be handled passively as action is called for as unsuspecting tourists and visitors fall sick. Please let me know what actions you have taken. This happened on Thursday 8:10pm Dec 5th my wife and both were nauseated upon seeing the cockroach in the food on the half eaten plate of grilled fish which was still semi live. ”
“the meals all include drinks for free. we ordered 3 vitamin waters and 1 diet coke. 5/6 fam mebers drank the vitamin water. and got diarrhea - 1 y/o, 2 y/o & 3 y/o kids plus the grandma and mother. the husband who ordered coke didnt get diarrhea. this was... the only common thing we ate/drank all day. symptoms started at the end of the day last night. We had it at noon ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“About 2 hours after consumption 2 family members got sick and were throwing up, one age 4 the other age 29. Both were completely fine no other symptoms, suddenly threw up and for the rest of the night couldnt stomach anything with bad stomach pain and sweating. Both woke up... today just fine. ”
“I ate "FisherBoy" 120 pack fishsticks and "SeaPack family size butterfly shrimp. I cooked both at 500 degrees for 12 minutes. About three hours after eating the fish I was unable to stand up straight. I flushed my system with water, vomited, diarrhea for the next hours. I was the... only consumer. ”
“Me and my stepdad ordered the 2 of us deal last night and had the peri peri lover pizza, meaty bbq pizza, mozzarella sticks and bbq chicken wings. Both woken up in the middle of the night with severe diarrhoea and stomach cramps. We ordered at 7:30pm and ate at... about 8:20pm. Both of us were ill at around 10pm and throughout the night and this morning. ”
“Went to Lunch yesterday with coworkers 1/30/2020 around 12:30. We had the pulled pork and brisket. Felt sick around 2pm (nausea) then progressively got worst. Began throwing up around 11pm. Constant diarrhea. 1/31/20 could not keep fluids down until around 1. Nausea wasn’t as bad. Ate some broth for dinner.... No fever at all. Spoke to my coworkers, they all had diarrhea as well but no vomiting. Called restaurant and spoke to manager. I’m a huge fan of this restaurant but how she handle the situation made me never want to go back. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us