IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Est, France
Recent Interesting Reports
2 weeks ago
Yesterday, Italian salad everything on it Still I have symptoms this is going on my second day, My employer paid for our lunch yesterday I got the Italian sandwich from here. I couldnt finish the also I got Italian sandwich everything on it and 1/2 hr later... I felt sick to my stomach had cramps and diarrhea. I still have symptoms and its going on the second day. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Bought jamon seranno ham in shackelton lidl yesterday. Ate it yesterday night, 2-3 hours later I felt like vomitting, felt thirsty. This morning had diahrea, vomiting,uscle pain and slight temperature increase. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Food poisoning from Mara quick service on 1/12/23. Violent stomach cramping, throwing up and diarrhea for a day and a half after eating this meal. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
I ate a small bunch of large green grapes, about 9:00 pm on Wed night, by 5:00 am Thu morning, I was awaken with severe stomach pains, followed by diarrhea and violent vomitng, that lasted for at least an hour. After I was able to clean myself... up, I have a very sore throat and ribcage, to the point of hurting when I cough or sneeze or even try to laugh. I have only been able to drink hot tea and chicken broth, and today chicken noodle soup and saltines. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Sore Throat
Rappel Conso announced the recall of Gaec mistral Oysters of Bouzigues due to the presence of Norovirus. This product was distributed nationwide in France.
The recalled product is Gaec Mistral Oysters of Bouzigues, size: 1.5kg, 2kg, 3 lu 4 kg 5 kg 8kg, 15kg. The list of... Lots involved is in the image below.
Marketing date: 12/15/2022
Marketing end date: 12/27/2022
Storage temperature: Product to be stored in refrigerator
Health mark: 34143530 39417339700032
Geographical zone of sale: All France
Distributors: Méricq INTERMARCHE GROSSISTE TOUTE THE MARKET
Publication date: 01/02/2023
Reason for recall: Presence of Norovirus
If you have the recalled product in your home, please do not eat it, throw it away.
Norovirus is very contagious and is easily transmitted from person to person most through the oral/fecal route. Considering that hand sanitizer does NOT work against this virus, it is important to wash your hands with soap frequently. Use bleach to clean and disinfect surfaces.
If you are experiencing symptoms after eating this product it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
6 family members plus the little neighbor girl ate. Got violently I'll. I'm the only one who didn't eat it I'm on a strict diabetic diet so I did not get sick but everyone else was violently I'll. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
NeoKare Nutrition Limited is recalling its human breast milk products because they contain elevated levels of lead. The company sold a small number of human breast milk products to people online. 30 hospitals were also supplied by the company. Of those supplied, 7 hospitals used the product... – 6 in England and 1 in Wales. One of the products was given by some hospitals to a small number of premature babies as part of a clinical trial or as an alternative source of nutrition.
The recalled products are:
• MOTHER’S MILK FORTIFIER (MMF) POWDER 10 x 1g, food for special medical purpose, supplied to NHS Hospitals only for use predominantly in clinical trials involving preterm babies, not available for retail sale
• PASTEURISED HUMAN BREAST MILK (PHBM) POWDER 6g (supplied direct to customers online)
• 70CAL LIQUID FROZEN 15ml and 50ml, (supplied to the NHS Hospitals and supplied direct to customers online)
• PASTEURISED HUMAN BREAST MILK (PHBM) LIQUID FROZEN 50ml (supplied direct to customers online)
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) is working with Trading Standards to investigate how human breast milk products made by NeoKare Nutrition Limited contained elevated levels of lead. The risk to the health of those who have been given these products is likely to be low.
If you have any of the recalled products, do not feed them to your baby.
According to FSA, lead is a metal that occurs naturally in the environment. It is present at low levels in many foods as a result of it being in soil and water. Everyone has a background exposure to lead from dietary sources because lead is present in food. Investigations are ongoing to establish how the elevated levels of lead occurred.
There are no maximum levels for lead set in legislation for human breast milk. However, NeoKare Nutrition Limited’s Mother’s Milk Fortifier product is also classed as ‘food for special medical purposes’, which has to be given under medical supervision, and this product does have a maximum legal limit for lead.
If your baby is experiencing symptoms after consuming this product it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
Private selection and Greenfield Natural Meat CO snack meats - Health alert due to undeclared Peanut
3 days ago
The FSIS is issuing a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) meat snack products containing FDA-regulated chocolate wafers that have been recalled due to an undeclared allergen, specifically peanut residue. These products were shipped to retail locations nationwide in USA. There have been no confirmed reports of... adverse reactions due to the consumption of these products.
The affected products are:
- 2.71-oz. plastic tray packages containing “PRIVATE SELECTION SNACK BOARD SMOKED DRY CURED RED WINE SALAMI” with lot code 11110900408 and Best By dates of “APR 10 2023” and “APR 18 2023”.
- 3-oz. plastic tray packages containing “GREENFIELD NATURAL MEAT CO. SMOKED UNCURED PEPPERONI” with lot code 63100268821 and Best By date “APR 03 2023”.
- 2.9-oz. plastic tray packages containing “PRIVATE SELECTION SNACK BOARD SMOKED DRY CURED SPICY CALABRESE SALAMI” and lot code 11110605471 with Best By date of “APR 03 2023”and “APR 19 2023”.
The meat snack items were produced with the recalled chocolate wafers on various dates from January 2, 2023, through January 18, 2023 and bear establishment number “645” inside the Canadian mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered when the producing establishment was notified by their wafer supplier that the chocolate wafers are being recalled because they may contain peanut residue, a known allergen, which is not declared on the label. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) notified FSIS that the recalled wafers were used in products distributed to the United States.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ refrigerators. If you have an allergy to peanuts do not eat them, they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Please throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered the garlic steak burrito in the afternoon on Thursday the 5th of January at this location and several hours later at around 2 am on Friday the 6th came down with low grade fever, weakness, vomiting, muscle aches, diarrhea, gastrointestinal inflammation. It lasted for several... days until Tuesday 10th of January before the food sickness subsided. I suspect food contamination due to improper food handling or not maintaining a high enough temperature in the food containers. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Weakness, Gas, Muscle Pain
4 days ago
Two Rivers Coffee of South Plainfield, NJ is voluntarily recalling its peanut butter single serve hot chocolate pods distributed as "Brooklyn Bean Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa", "Pingo Peanut Butter Cookie Hot Chocolate" and “Cold Stone Peanut Butter Cup Perfection” in 12 count, 40count, and 100 count... boxes produced from January 2021 to November 2022, due to an undeclared peanut allergen in an ingredient from Two Rivers Coffee’s raw material supplier that was not disclosed to Two Rivers Coffee or its licensors. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. Recalled products were distributed nationwide in the US through retail stores and online orders. To date, no illnesses or allergic reactions have been reported in connection with these products.
This voluntary recall affects only the peanut butter single serve hot chocolate pods mentioned above which were included in the following products that have the best by dates of January 2022 through December 2024:
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods, Single Serve Variety Sampler Pack , 40 Count. UPC: 810683022554.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods Variety Sampler, 52 Count. UPC: 850027429601.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods Variety Sampler, 52 Count. UPC: 810683027030.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino Bit Of Everything Variety Sampler Pack, 40 count. UPC: 810683022608.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino Bit Of Everything Variety Sampler Pack, 100 count. UPC: 810683027009.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee & Hot Cocoa Chocoholics, 40 Count. UPC: 810683025197.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety, Gift Box, 12 Count. UPC: 810683026989.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Best of The Best Pods Variety Sampler Assorted Cocoa, 40 Count. UPC: 810683029744.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety Pack Pods, 12 Count. UPC: 810683021977.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Brooklyn Beans Peanut Butter Chocolate Hot Cocoa Pods, 40 Count. UPC: 810683023018.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety Pack Pods, 40 Count. UPC: 810683022974.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Variety Pack, 40 Count. UPC: 810683028150.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Variety Pack, 100 Count. UPC: 810683029805.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Peanut Butter Cookie, 100 Count. UPC: 810683028754.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Peanut Butter Cookie, 40 Count. UPC: 810683028037.
No other Two Rivers Coffee single serve pods are part of this recall.
All peanut butter hot chocolate single serve pods manufactured after January 20th, 2023 are properly labeled in regard to allergen information.
Consumers with a peanut allergy who have in their possession the affected products are urged not to consume the product. Consumers that have any of the single serve pods mentioned above should contact the place of purchase for a replacement or refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Two Rivers Coffee
Brand name: Brooklyn Bean
Product recalled: 3 Flavors of Peanut Butter and/or Hot Cocoa Pods
Reason of the recall: Undeclared peanuts
FDA Recall date: January 31, 2023