IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
1 month ago
I went on vacation to Maspalomas Gran Canaria from 12/10/22 to 15/10/22, I stayed at the hotel on a half-board basis. For the return flight I passed through Seville where I ate at this airport restaurant. On the Vueling plane from Sevilla to Nantes, I had a... brownie. On Sunday, October 16, 2022 symptoms of food poisoning. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
TLDR: Absolutely TERRIBLE, tourist trap (fake reviews), family got food poisoning.
We ate here on Saturday on the basis of the 4.8 stars on Google, looking for somewhere good for lunch in central Granada.
Came across several key issues:
1. They stated that they do not do... the menu del dia on weekends (rest of menu much more expensive) although this menu was on full display on the board outside and in the written menu and we were not told it was unavailable until we had been seated a while and made our choices from the set menu
2. The starters for the menu for 2 are all dips/salad but bread is a separate charge.
3. The portions of the mains were wildly disparate in size. Food tasted okay, but nothing special.
4. The toilets were unclean and out of toilet paper, soap, and hand towels. In the meantime, wait staff were sat around chatting/on their phones.
5. They then stated that they don't take card payments at the END of the meal, which is very unprofessional.
6. This morning the three of us who had the chicken (tagine/cous cous) have woken up with food poisoning - my My daughter and I have diarrhoea, and my other child spent the morning vomiting and with diarrhoea. We have little doubt that their food was the cause.
Since our experience we have taken a closer look at the reviews on Google and it seems likely that many of them are fake. I suggest everyone avoids this restaurant at all costs. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 months ago
Immediately after eating I was feeling bloated and heavy, around 2h later I started to feel stomach pain, couldnt walk, too much headache and fever. Tried to sleep, couldn’t, 2h more feeling all this pain I forced myself to go toilet, and vomited all from their food. | Symptoms: Fever, Vomiting, Headache, Stomach Pain