IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
Was at work on thanksgiving in the evening, trying to get lunch, orders food for a friend and i, i ordered a spicy crispy sandwich fries and a smoothie, in the mist of me eating my sandwich i notice that the chicken is not fully cooked i... also notice as I’m eating that i start feeling un well. That same night before getting home i have fatigue and headaches. By 1am I’m in massive pain vomiting and having wet shit all night. Thank you for my thanks sickness | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Fatigue, Body Ache
4 weeks ago
My partner got me this for dinner and now I can not stop vomiting. Im nauseous and every 15 min in vomiting up. I’m so disgusted. I will never eat from there again.
This is the only thing I ate yesterday. I believe it was the spicy harissa sauce that was bad | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
I got food poisoning from their great value Teriyaki Beef Jerkey that I bought on Nov 1. It was raw, undercooked, and tasted awful. Onset 6 hours after eating. Intense stomach pain for 2 hours. They should remove all their beef Jerkey from the store. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
La Colombe Coffee Roasters, La Colombe Coffee Roasters, Florida Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, USA
1 month ago
I bought a coffee and an apple danish. Midway through eating my apple danish I tasted something off in the apple part. There were small brown bits but tasted the way pesticide and roach spray smells. I had diarrhea after eating my danish and coffee from this place. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Stomach Pain,Cramps
Suspected source: Pork tacos
Onset: 18 hours
Duration: 9 hours
Additional information: No | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
FDA announced the recall of several raw and pasteurized cheese products by Keswick Creamery at Carrock Farms LLC due to potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination. These products were distributed to farm stores and farmers markets in Washington DC, MD, VA, and PA.
The recalled products are:
- Aged... raw milk cheese "Ploughman Cider Wash Tomme" batch 47 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 47, Product Quantity: 23 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Vulkwin's Folly Scratch 2" 4oz-12oz packages, Batch 25, Product Quantity: 49 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Wallaby" 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 27, Product Quantity: 46 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Calverley" 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 317, Product Quantity: 23 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Feta" in 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batches 102 and 139, Product Quantity: Batch 102 10 lbs; Batch 139 24 lbs.
- Pasteurized milk cheese "Whole Milk Ricotta" 8 oz and 16 oz clear deli container, expiration dates 7/18/22, 7/25/22, 8/1/22, 8/8/22, 8/18/22, Batches 7/4; 7/11; 7/18; 7/25; and 8/4, Product Quantity: Batch 7/4 34 lbs; Batch 7/11 34 lbs; Batch 7/18 35 lbs; Batch 7/25 35 lbs; Batch 8/4 34 lbs.
- Pasteurized milk cheese "Havarti" 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 123, Product Quantity: 42 lbs.
- Bovre, multiple flavors: plain; oregano and garlic; herbes de Provence; cranberry and honey. 8oz clear deli container, expiration dates 7/25/22, 8/1/22, 8/8/22, 8/22/22, Batches 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 8/1, Product Quantity: Batch 7/4 23 lbs; Batch 7/11 23 lbs; Batch 7/18 22 lbs; Batch 8/1 22 lbs.
- Pasteurized milk cheese "Quark", multiple flavors "Dill and Onion", and "Plain" 8 oz and 16 oz clear deli container, expiration dates 7/7/22, 8/4/22, 8/25/22, Batches 6/22, 7/20, and 8/11, Product Quantity: Batch 6/22 17 lbs; Batch 7/20 16 lbs; Batch 8/11 17 lbs.
- Vermeer Cheese in 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batches 6/22, 7/20, and 8/11, Product Quantity: 141 lbs.
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Today, Carnitas bowl with everything
symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Stomach Pain,Chills | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Chills, Stomach Pain