IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Nantucket, Massachusetts, United States
5 months ago
Lobster, clams, shrimp, oysters and steak. We dug fire pits and halved live lobsters which were then grilled for 20 ish minutes. Mine was way underdone but I was too embarrassed to say anything to the chef. Woke up at 3am with terrible nausea and stomach pain.... Next day had stomach cramps terrible diarrhea and nausea. Everything else was well cooked so I am blaming the lobster. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Got terribly ill a few hours after eating frozen sliders from there. It was the only food I had all day so I’m positive it was the burgers. So nauseous and violently vomiting couldn’t even keep water down for 24 hrs. This all happened 11/21/21. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 years ago
I bought 2 steak empinadas ate them an 20 mins later I was having diareah acid reflux vommiting an shaking in bed now I'm at work with the same symptoms next day. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Shaking, Acid reflux
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
4 Meat lovers bought today at 1:30pm cooked at 2 pm ate 2 each me and my partner no breakfast for either of them except coffee.
3 hours later for both of us in stomach pain we took bicarbonate. 30 min after me severe diarrhea with nausea,... 30 min later my partner severe diarrhea with nausea. Nothing to eat in the meantime just drank water. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Piantedosi Baking Co. bread roll products - recalled due to potential Cronobacter sakazakii or Clostridium botulinum
4 weeks ago
FDA announced the recall of several bread roll products by Piantedosi Baking Co., Inc. because they may be contaminated with Cronobacter sakazakii and/or Clostridium botulinum. These products were distributed in MA, ME, NH, NY, VT, RI, CT, NJ, VA, FL, NC, SC, IL, MS and CO.
The... recalled products are:
- Finger Roll 24-pack (033474400885), Lot Codes: 22082; 22096; 22102; 22109 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Soft Dinner Roll No Seeds Unsliced 24-pack (033474400960), Lot Codes: 22082; 22091; 22096; 22103; 22110 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/20/2023.
- Gourmet Junior Burger Roll 12-pack (033474501308), Lot Codes: 22083; 22104; 22112; 22115 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/22/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Gourmet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474501322), Lot Codes: 22083; 22088; 22091; 22095; 22101; 22105; 22109; 22112 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/11/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/19/2023; 4/22/2023.
- SPR Roll 12-pack (033474501339), Lot Codes: 22083; 22084; 22087; 22094; 22102; 22104; 22108; 22111; 22112; 22115 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 3/25/2023; 3/28/2023; 4/4/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/18/2023; 4/21/2023; 4/22/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Seeded SPR Roll 12-pack (033474501360), Lot Codes: 22084; 22098; 22105; 22112 Expiration: 3/25/2023; 4/8/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/22/2023.
- Clustered Potato Burger Roll 12-pack (033474502855), Lot Codes: 22105; 22112 Expiration: 4/15/2023; 4/22/2023.
- B & W Sweet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474502947), Lot Codes: 22092; 22099 Expiration: 4/2/2023; 4/9/2023.
- Hawaiian Sandwich Roll 12-pack (033474502978), Lot Codes: 22110 Expiration: 4/20/22
- Gourmet Potato Deli Roll 12-pack (033474503647), Lot Codes: 22081; 22084; 22094; 22101; 22102; 22108; 22110; 22111; 22115 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/25/2023; 4/4/2023; 4/11/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/18/2023; 4/20/2023; 4/21/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Split Top Burger Roll 12-pack (033474503777), Lot Codes: 22081; 22094 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 4/4/2023
- Brioche Style Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504170), Lot Codes: 22082; 22095; 22103; 22109 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Sunset Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504187), Lot Codes: 22104; 22110 Expiration: 4/14/2023; 4/20/2023.
- B & W Gourmet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504644), Lot Codes: 22085; 22092; 22106; 22112 Expiration: 3/26/2023; 4/2/2023; 4/16/2023; 4/22/2023.
- Slider Rolls No Seeds 24-pack (033474504941), Lot Codes: 22082; 22096; 22103; 22110 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/20/2023.
- Gourmet Potato Deli Roll 12-pack (033474509526), Lot Codes: 22094; 22102 Expiration: 4/4/2023; 4/12/2023.
- Brioche-Style Slider Roll 24-pack (033474512021), Lot Codes: 22081; 22088; 22095; 22102; 22109 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Gourmet Potato Slider Rolls 24-pack (033474512045), Lot Codes: 22081; 22088; 22091; 22095; 22102; 22103; 22104; 22105; 22110 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/20/2023.
Product Quantity: 18,119 frozen product trays (total).
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away.
According to the CDC people of all ages can be infected with Cronobacter sakazakii, it can cause problems in cuts, scrapes, or places where people have had surgeries, and also get into the urinary tract.
In case you experience Botulism symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain or Cronobacter sakazakii symptoms, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Finger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Soft Dinner Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Junior Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
SPR Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Seeded SPR Rol: accessdata.fda.gov
Clustered Potato Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
B & W Sweet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Hawaiian Sandwich Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Deli Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Split Top Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Brioche Style Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Sunset Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
B & W Gourmet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Slider Rolls: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Deli Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Brioche-Style Slider Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Slider Rolls: accessdata.fda.gov
On Sunday, November 27, 2022, at around 6 pm, I stopped at this location, and ordered a Grand Sampler which includes lasagna with meat sauce, chicken fettuccine alfredo, spaghetti and meatballs, and ravioli. It was the only food I had consumed since 11 am that morning. I... was fine prior to eating it, but a few hour later, I began feeling nauseous followed by continuous vomiting and diarrhea. I have no doubt I got food poisoning from the food I consumed at this place. It is now Tuesday, and I am still feeling the effects of the food poisoning, I finally stopped vomiting but the diarrhea had not ceased. Hopefully this is helpful to someone else. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
On Thursday Thanksgiving my patient ate a Marie calenders turkey pot pie and began feeling sick to her stomach! She also experienced diarrhea after eating the pie!, Stockton California I'm sorry it was a chicken not turkey pot pie!!!!!!
body: The Marie calenders turkey pot pie! The... symptoms are now at 3 days in! I'm sorry it was a chicken not turkey pot pie!!!!!! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
2 weeks ago
FSANZ announced the recall of Poppy Seeds by East West Foods Wholesale Pty Ltd because of the potential presence of a chemical (thebaine) due to unsafe poppy seeds entering the food supply. This product has been available for sale at Whole + Some Shop in Adelaide SA... & Indian Spice Bazaar in Woodville Gardens SA.
The recalled product is:
- Poppy Seeds 1kg, Best Before 22/07/24.
Food products containing thebaine may cause illness if consumed. Severe poisoning soon after ingestion has occurred in some people who have consumed large amounts of poppy seeds.
Consumers should not eat this product and should return to the place of purchase for a full refund and safe disposal.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Haagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream, What's in this ice cream. Felt like i should go to the ER. Vomiting & diarrhea at the same time, severe cramps, shivers cold and hot all within an hour after eating this and nothing else. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
1 week ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Stomach Pain,Cramps
Suspected source: Chicken
Duration: Still having them from morning
Sick: 1 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps