According to the recall notice published by the FDA, Lipari Foods is recalling chicken salads and chicken salads sandwiches due to potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes, after their poultry supplier, Tip Top Poultry, issued a voluntary recall of ready to eat products due to possible Listeria contamination. No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recalled products are the following:
- Lipari Old Tyme Bulk Chicken Salad
- Lipari Old Tyme Bulk Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
- Premo Chicken Salad Wedge Sandwiches
- Fresh Grab Chicken Salad Wedge Sandwiches
- Premo Signature Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad on Croissant
According to the recall notice, these products were distributed to foodservice and retail stores in FL, IA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NY, OH, PA, TN, WV, and WI.
You can check the full list of recalled products and the complete recall notice on the FDA website.