AWERS, Inc. issued a voluntary recall of their Grained Salmon Caviar 95g (Sockeye Salmon Caviar) because it may be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum. No illnesses have been reported to date.
FDA advises to the consumers who have purchased this product that they should return it to the retailer for a full refund or discard it. The products were distributed in California, New York, Oregon, Washington, and Canada. These are the recalled product codes:
- “BEST BEFORE JUL 03 2020”
- “BEST BEFORE JUL 15 2020”
- “BEST BEFORE SEP 17 2020”
- “BEST BEFORE OCT 07 2020”
- “BEST BEFORE OCT 13 2020”
You can check the full recall notice in the FDA's website.