Target brand Archer Farms egg salad, deviled egg sandwiches and Freskëtbrand egg salad, tuna salad, Thai lobster salad; and are being subject of a voluntary recall by Elevation Foods after three samples were tested positive for Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been reported so far.
FDA advises to consumers who have purchased any of the recalled products to immediately return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. These products were distributed nationwide and the company estimates that fewer than 1,087 cases are within the scope of this recall.
According to the recall notice, only the following "lot numbers" and "best by" dates are affected:
- Archer Farms-brand Egg Salad. Lot Number W1906042A. Use By 12AUG2019 UPC 085239018682
- Freskët-brand Egg Salad. Lot Number W1906042. Use By 12AUG2019A
- Freskët-brand Tuna Salad. Lot Number W1906054. Use By 02AUG2019A
- Freskët-brand Thai Lobster Salad. Lot Number W1906041. Use By 02AUG2019A
- Archer Farms Deviled Egg Sandwich Half Sandwich with Bacon. UPC 220505000002.
- Archer Farms Deviled Egg Sandwich on Multigrain. UPC 498780203566
You can check the full recall notice on the FDA website