IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Black beans
May 16 evening I ordered chicken bowl black beans rice and avocado roll within five hours I had violent extreme projectile vomiting for 18 hours and pure water diarrhea every 10 minutes for 18 hours I was finally able to get myself a ride because I live... alone and I’m a senior citizen to a standalone emergency room nearby 05/17 where I had to get receive medication and 2000 mL of fluids continue to have nausea and vomiting, on and off Thursday and Friday finally able to get primary care visit via telephone and got bloodwork and stool sample on Saturday bloodwork was screwed up due to extreme dehydration went back to the emergency room on Sunday due to muscle twitching black spots and intermittent fevers and then went to the doctors today Monday and received antibiotics I’ve lived around the world and I’ve been sick before but this is the most violent sickness I’ve ever been I am 62 years old exhausted and had to wear depends because the liquid diarrhea was so bad it would’ve killed somebody else and definitely could have killed a child I’m still so exhausted I can barely do anything I have a follow up visit with my doctor after my antibiotics are done and he’s waiting lab results don’t eat there I have my receipts and packaging | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else, Fever, Dehydration, Itching
Possibly here. My son had a burrito with white rice and black beans. A couple hours later complaining of horrible abdominal pain. Vomited 5 times.
5/19 | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
I went this location yesterday (5/18/22) and had a veggie burrito with grilled vegetables, black beans, shredded cheese, mild queso, guacamole, and sour cream. Aster eating my burrito my stomach immediately began to feel uneasy. I went from sweating to shivering over and over while experiencing profuse... vomiting and diarrhea for the next 12 hours. The symptoms have slowed down since then, however, 22 hours later and I am still not feeling 100% better.
Side note: The staff was far from friendly.
The entire experience was AWFUL. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Sweating
I ordered a bowl with chicken, brown rice, cream, black beans,corn with the hot sauce yesterday and it came out painfully today. I saw the corn so I know it was it that got me sick. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Report date: May 13, 2022
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand soap at the rear exposed hand washing sink in the rear food prep area. Management instructed to provide hand soap at all hand washing sinks at all times. Priority... foundation violation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no paper towels at the rear exposed hand washing sink in the rear food prep area. Management instructed to provide paper towels at all hand washing sinks at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c). See violation #10 above for citation.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper hot holding temperatures inside of the hot holding cabinet. Observed empanadas at 114. 1f inside of the hot holding cabinet. Management instructed to maintain hot foods above 135f. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold holdng temperatures of tcs foods inside of the prep cooler and walk-in cooler. Observed pork at 59f, cooked rice at 59f, beef at 50. 4f, black beans at 48. 7f, cheese at 48. 2f, ham at 48. 2f. Management instructed to maintain cold foods below 41f. Priority violation 7-38-005. See violation #21 above for citation.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory disclosure on the menu for raw or undercooked foods. Management instructed to disclose or describe which foods can be ordered raw or undercooked and link them to the reminder statement on the menu. Must include a statement before the reminder statement that 'these foods can be ordered raw or undercooked. ' priority foundation violation 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed inadequate refrigeration on the premises. Observed the air inside of the walk-in cooler at 56. 3f. The walk-in cooler was used to store tcs foods such as cooked rice and pork. Management instructed to repair and maintain the walk-in cooler below 41f. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed cooked rice and beans stored in plastic grocery bags lining the stainless steel containers. Also observed raw vegetables stored in a cardboard box in the food prep area. Management instructed to use proper food grade storage bags or containers.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: detail clean the grill, grease trap, microwave, freezer, prep tables, interior and exterior of deep fryer, meat slicer, steam table and top of oven.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed a leak under the 3 compartment sink in the food prep area. Management instructed to repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: clean the floor of the rear food prep area. Clean the walls of the front and rear food prep area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed a food handling employee without a food handler certificate. Management instructed that all food handling employees must show proof of training.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed the certified food manager without an allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must show proof of training.
Ordered steak burrito with black beans, brown rice, cheese, and fajita vegetables. Also ordered chips and queso dip. Appx. 1 1/2 hours after eating, stomach pains started. Stomach pains persisted throughout night, and vomited at 6:00 AM. Was dehydrated and nauseous most of following day, recovered by... 9:00 AM on day 2. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Dehydration, Stomach Pain
on 5.4.22 ordered a bowl with rice black beans tomatoes cheese and steak, only ate one meal that day from here, 6 hours later extreme intestinal pain bloating, severe cramps, and severe diarrhea continued every 2-3 hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Nausea, Bloating
Thursday, 4/21/22 I ordered a chicken salad bowl with salad, chicken, brown rice, black beans, queso blanco, corn, bell peppers and salsa from here. Have been sick ever since 😞 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
I’ve eaten at this place many times. On 18 Apr 22 about 6pm, I ordered a chicken bowl with brown rice, black beans, corn, pico, lettuce, with a side of queso and chips. By 11pm, I was in the bathroom for about an hour and a half... with nausea, vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea. I only had crackers and peanut butter for lunch, so I know it had to be the chicken bowl. Not sure if I’ll eat there again! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Had a chicken bowl with white rice, black beans, pico, cheese, lettuce. 4-11-22 around 6pm
Next day, 4-12-22 about noon, started having extreme symptoms of stomach bug. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting