IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coca-Cola is recalling a limited number of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar multipacks with Christmas cardboard because some packs have been wrongly boxed and may contain Coca-Cola Original taste. This makes the product a potential risk to consumers who need to manage their sugar intake. Distributed in the United... Kingdom.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar multipacks with Christmas cardboard (Multipack of 24 x 330 ml cans)
Batch code 301WA1, 302WA1, 303WA1, 304WA1, 305WA5, 306WA5, 307WA5 and 308WA5
Best before 31 October 2023 and 30 November 2023
If you have bought the above product and need to manage your sugar intake, please do not drink it. Instead, contact Coca-Cola on 0800 22 77 11 and they will arrange for you to receive a replacement product.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Coca-Cola
Product recalled: Coca-Cola Zero Sugar multipacks with Christmas cardboard
FSA Recall date: 11/15/2022
Report date: Nov 3, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with foodservice sanitation training at time of inspection.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified city of chicago food... service sanitation manager on site at start time of inspection while raw meat was being prepared(breaded). The designated person in charge, who is physically on site, must obtain and maintain a valid city of chicago food service sanitation license. Violation corrected on site; the certified city of chicago food service sanitation manager, mario de leon, arrived on site approx halfway through inspection. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand drying provison at handsink in meat cutting(butcher) area. Instructed person in charge to provide hand drying provision at all handsinks at all times and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 100 mouse droppings scattered throughout facility as follows; (at end of canned goods aisle next to black bean display, on the side of cold holding units, underneath shelving in aisle with potato chips, next to display of coca-cola 12 packs, underneath shelf in butchering area). Instructed person in charge to remove all mouse droppings, clean and sanitize all areas, and inform pest control service of activity. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a). Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed build up of rust on shelving throughout sales area of facility. Observed build up of grime on interior of cooler doors throughout sales facility. Instructed person in charge to clean and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed previous core violations from report #2402097 dated: 10/07/2020 not corrected; #50 observed slight leak on 3 compartment sink faucet neck in rear prep area as well as piping leading to ice machine in basement storage. Instructed to repair and maintain in good condition. #53 observed garbage receptacle located inside toilet room without covering. Instructed to provide. #55 observed water-stained ceiling tiles and large holes located throughout premise ceiling including grocery area, sales floor, liquor storage and all prep and storage areas. Must replace and maintain ceiling smooth and easily cleanable. Instructed person in charge to bring all listed items above into compliance and maintain. Priority foundation 7-42-090 citation issued.
1 month ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Stomach Pain,Chills
Suspected source: Coca-Cola
Onset: 2 days I've been drinking it today symptoms started
Additional information: It's made me extremely sick | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
2 months ago
MED MCROYAL MENU
A COCA-COLA ZERO ZERO MED
1 1 NUGGETS 6 Compl.
A BARBECUE SAUCE
EXT. DOUBLE BAC.MD
1 EXT. DOUBLE BACON
WITHOUT BACON SAUCE
1 DELUXE MED POTATO
ONE WITHOUT SAUCE
A LIPTON MED
COMPLEMENT | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Cherry-coke from vending machine took one sip immediately got sick. Slight vision blurriness light headed nausea slight vomiting lasted for about 10-15 minutes. Can we please go replace the coca-cola products with safer non soda alternatives and better quality water instead of Dasani? | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
It was on Saint Patrick’s day I decided to go to here for a few drinks with my brother. We didn’t go there to get drunk but it was more of us spending time together since we don’t really talk. We wound up having a really good... night out together, spending the entire time in the back of the bar outside. This wasn’t my first time at this place, sometimes I go there for a few beers with my friends. I decided to have their coke and rum for the first time (not my first time having it in general, just the first time I ever let a bar make one for me). I was fine the entire three hours or so I spent there. Drank very slowly that night. Finished off with 6 cups. So after I left I was still very much sober because I have a really good alcohol tolerance (being able to finish a whole bottle of captain Morgan normally). But after about 30 minutes after I got home I started violently puking and shitting. Almost had to get hospitalized because my family was terrified. I don’t think anything was wrong with the rum they used but I think they may of used some expired coca-cola, or it had a lot of bacteria in it. I spent the next 2 days extremely dehydrated and unable to eat losing 10 pounds of fluid. I tried to call them the night I got sick but they were just quick to deny anything was wrong with their rum and just assumed I had too much to drink. If I ever go back I’m only gonna ever have their bottled beer since that’s the safest thing to drink for me now due to this experience. I forget what my brother drunk. He was lucky to only get an upset stomach and he only had 3 drinks. Maybe they just don’t have the same standards in their outside bar as they do on the inside one. Another thing to add, I didn’t go on an empty stomach & I drink tons of water everyday so this was really out of the blue for me. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dehydration
11 months ago
Having eaten at home, Nausea 4 hours later (during the night) then severe diarrhea the next day, with nausea
Taking 3 menus on the 25th in the evening, only 2 of us fell ill (strong nausea without vomiting, and very strong diarrhea for 24 hours and some... muscle pain)
We think of drinks, because it's the only different point that we have with the 3rd person. These were warm, without ice cubes, we didn't drink everything because not appetizing, the rest seemed okay.
The menus were as follows:
-Chicken Louisiane fried without Pellegrino (not sick)
- Triple Cheese Fries Coca-Cola (sick)
- Long Chicken Cheese King fries onion Fanta (sick) | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Muscle Pain
11 months ago
Coca Cola company recalled some beverages due to contamination that included metal bolts and washers. Juices that may be affected include distribution to Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New York, North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Maine, And New Jersey.
- Berry Punch – Date codes Jan0422 NP and Jan0522 NP, Batch... 0010323455 and 0010259344 (recall F-0276-2022)
- Strawberry Lemonade – Date code: Jan0322 NP, Batch: 0010259346 (recall F-0277-2022)
- Fruit Punch – Date Code: JAN0522 NP Batch: 0010323454 (recall F-0278-2022)
The product Expiry date is in 2022. This was first reported by www.foodsafetynews.com
In late November Coca Cola & Sprite products were also recalled due to 'foreign matter contamination'. The products sold in rectangular “fridge packs” containing 12 cans:
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM C
- Sprite 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
These products were mostly sold in southern states, a link to a memo from the Department of Defense providing more information: dla.mil
If you have these products, do not drink them.
If you or a loved one experiences harm from consumer products, it is important to report it, It can help in follow up, identifying and confirming harmful batches of product and protecting others, and it enables better surveillance. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
11 months ago
Had a Spam Nigiri, Mongolian Beef sandwich, and a Coca-Cola Plus. 12 hours later I was vomiting hard with frequent loose stools, and felt as sick as a dog. I couldn't keep anything down. It only resolved a day later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting