IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cream, like other dairy products, provides a great environment for bacteria to grow, resulting in food poisoning. The most common contaminants are E.coli, Salmonella, and Listeria. In 2022, an ice cream company issued recalls on their products in 8 states due to Listeria contamination.Last updated: November 30, 2022
15 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea,Stomach Pain,Cramps,Headache
Suspected source: Peppermint milkshake
Onset: 40 minutes after drinking it
Duration: 2 days ,and still have symptoms
Additional information: I ordered 3 milkshakes on Tuesday Nov.29 .2 Peppermint,1 cookies and cream
Takes about 40 minutes to get home ,about... 5 minutes from home I started feeling very ill. Got home threwup,only once ,but my stomach continues to hurt. No sure what it could be ,my grandsons have no symptoms at all | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Ice Cream, Ate the pumpkin ice cream. Started feeling back 6 hours later. Have been vomiting for the last 8 hours | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
went to this location for a burrito with my husband after work. We both ordered a California burrito but I had sour cream in mine. I was the only one who was sick about 3 hours after we ate. I have never been so sick in my... life. Truly thought I needed to get to a hospital at one point because the pain was so bad and I couldn’t keep any fluids in. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills, Stomach Pain
Ordered the "Nova" Cream cheese and raw salmon on a bagel. Within 8 hours had a HORRIBLE abdominal cramp and passed diarrhea over an hour later. Only thing I had eaten this day was the Nova & whey protein powder. Obviously whey was not the issue as... I eat whey daily. Only thing recognisable in my feces was seasame seeds from the Nova Bagel. I have had this same order 10 times at this point and this is the first time my body reacted like this. The raw salmon was bad. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Stomach Pain,Cramps
Suspected source: Ice cream
Onset: One hour
Duration: I day
Sick: 1 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
I ordered a 8 piece mild chicken only and banana cream cake. 7 minutes to my house I sat down watching TV and started eating the wings, then 1 drum stick wash it down with water. Friday November 25, 2022. 12:46PM T - 10L I = 4 C = 2714. Cash total $19.24 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Report date: Nov 22, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge does not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate. Priority foundation violation.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no certified food manager... on site while tcs foods (smoothies, shakes, ice cream, dairy products etc) are being prepared and served. Instructed person in charge, a certified food manager with city of chicago foodservice sanitation certificate must be present at all times when handling tcs foods. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide thermometer visible inside al coolers.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: backflow preventer device not located behind ice machine. Instructed to install so that it can be located to be serviced and maintained.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: food handlers with no proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide certificate for each employee.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report# 237041010 issued on 05-12-2020 priority foudation violation 7-42-090 citation issued #10 - a sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands not provided on rear room exposed hand washing sinks. Signs shall be provided at all handshaking sinks used by food employees. #53- noted the bathroom door at the rear food prep area not self closing. Instructed to provide a self closing device at the door and maintain. #53 - must provide toilet room receptacle with cover for sanitary napkins in employee unisex bathroom. #55 - noted clutter of equipment and other unused items on floors in rear prep area and restroom floor. Must elevate all items to allow cleaning and remove all unnecessary items.
My partner picked up ingredients for tacos and then I made them as soon as they arrived home. The ground beef, onion, lettuce, sour cream and tomatoes all came from this shopping trip. My partner did not get sick and the only thing she did not eat... that I ate were tomatoes. The tomatoes were served raw as a topping for tacos. Thinking it must have been the tomatoes that did me in. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
i have been purchasing the big marketside salads from this location (i know better) for about a month now and started experiencing sporadic stomach cramps. finally i discovered it stemmed from the salads bc the last one i ate had me down for a whole week! my... digestive system shut down & i had to spend the holidays alone. i was very much weak & am still experiencing the knots in my stomach but im grateful that they are more mild than when it was bad!
also i recently purchased a pint of vanilla blue bell ice cream from the same location for my daughter and when i opened it for her, it was two toned! i immediately threw it out | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps